• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Are there any canadian-based tickling companies out there?

Jason Reborn

Level of Triple Diamond Feather
Don't get me wrong. The American tickling fetish video companies are ok, but I think that Canadians might do a better job at it. Anyone know any good Canadian-based companies out there?

:omg: that's a great one! thanks....I'm going to join right now

I'm surprised you never noticed them before... they're pretty prominent.

well, I don't live in Canada anymore, family moved to the States when I was 10, just put my hometown in my Location to show where I've been and where I plan on going back

I don't mean prominent in Canada. They don't have billboards and marquees. I mean prominent here, on the TMF.

The Last Laugh is the only one I can think of aside from CTG. They are also the best.

There is a place called Power Palace in clips4sale store that is canadian. They make a lot of f/m stuff too. 🙂

The Last Laugh is the only one I can think of aside from CTG. They are also the best.

Thank you, that's very kind of you. Still, this is quite wake up call for me. I've always been a minor producer, but I was under the impression that I was fairly well-known anyway, especially by Canadians. After all, I opened The Last Laugh in 2002 and must have been among the very first Canadian tickling producers. I guess I was wrong. I mean, I do understand that Sketch has only been a member since July, but with well over 1000 posts (how did he manage that?!?), I would have expected him to notice me. Oh well.

In any case, whether I'm better than CTG is highly debatable. Among other things, it depends on whether one prefers a sexy approach, including a fair deal of somewhat revealing outfits like bikinis and lingerie (CTG), or a more casual approach, with fully clothed models (The Last Laugh). I also think CTG tends to hire "hotter" models (my criteria in that department aren't quite a strict, I suppose) and does more M/F tickling than I do. It's really a matter of personal tastes.

I don't mean to start a debate here, but Last Laugh is way better than CTG, in my opinion.

I don't mean to start a debate here, but Last Laugh is way better than CTG, in my opinion.

Thank you. However, I don't think having such a debate would be appropriate here. It would be off-topic, and I wouldn't feel right about it since I've already contributed. Again, which producer is "better" is a matter of personal preference. I'm sure there are fans of both, and I think it goes without saying that neither group is wrong.

TLL is one of the only companies I purchase videos from. Tickling is still fun and nothing overly intense, creepy so it never gets dull. I really enjoy this.

What I truly love about The Last Laugh is that Francois seems to always get exactly the kind of girls I'm into. Cute girls next door who are a little emo/punkish (IE. Maxim from Tav, Steph from Tzadi, and my personal favourite, Kimberly from Lamed). Very cute, realistic reactions from all of them.

I'd lake to thank all of you for posting, I have seen the Last Laugh Inc clips before, I guess I really didn't look to see where the company was based. They do have great clips and the girls' reactions are just right. Nothing to loud or fake sounding. But you have to admit that american based companies like TickleAbuse or Tickle Torture go over the edge when it comes to tickling. Tickling is supposed to be more fun and the person getting tickled has to at least LOOK like they're enjoying it and not looking like they're just counting down the time between fits of laughter til when the tickling actually ends.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back