• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Are women biologically drawn to older men?

Beats Me. I'm just drawn to men who are mature, whether he is 20, or 34.

Well, perhaps in certain cultures as this article and the article which its information comes from, does suggest. They did this test in Sweden, which does not account for all the women on earth.

Also, let's not forget, those women who are attracted to their students in more ways than merely a teacher student relationship. I don't mean to sound like one of those wry individuals, but really.

*Did not read one sentence of previous poster, due to handle name.. Is now hysterically laughing and trying not to choke on her soda*

No. They are biologically drawn to men with a lot of money who are usually older than them.

Nah, just joking, it's the grey hair.

Are women biologically drawn to older men? I sure as hell hope so! :woot:

Last edited:
Mph...I dunno. I mean for sure it was true when we were younger~that whole "girls mature faster" thing, right? Remember how in high school, all the boys got pissed because we could have our pick of any of them (ugh, talk about a motley crew:xlime: ) but WE only dated college guys? I mean, hello...

But as I get older, I find I'm mostly attracted to guys my own age or a few years older. I occasionally find a gem in a younger guy but he's usually one of those "old soul" types, the kind that doesn't maybe fit in so well with his own crowd...Too cerebral, got all the "tomfoolery" 😉 out of their system early on...

XOXO

Yeah, Definetly not a good idea putting those two words together with my perverted mind. 😉

It ultimately depends on the situation.

Although there are exceptions to the rule, younger guys (ie: late teens to mid 20s from my current perspective 😀) are still maturing, finding out about themselves and still learning to live life. Not to mention an overwhelming interest in constant sex - certainly not a bad thing in it's own right, to be sure, but it needs to be part of an overall picture. Sex alone is not a basis for a relationship.

As steph mentioned, girls do mature earlier and tend to look for more than just the physical. Ergo, an older guy tends to be a more appropriate partner. Speaking from both personal experience and observation, 'older' men are preferable as they have more life experience and are generally easier to relate to on many levels.

Just my 0.02 🙂

Demi Moore Syndrome Before It Was Cool..? LOL

I have personally never been drawn to men within my own age group. I don't believe I'd ever even dated anyone my own age or older; the oldest man I was ever with was still two years my junior. My husband is quite significantly younger than me, as is my submissive--but then again, they are both far more mature than most guys in that age group as well. I don't try and deliberately "buck the system"...it's just always seemed to have been an instinctive and undeniable preference. 😎

Mistress Aura:justlips:

I think is the other way round;

Men are attracted to younger women...that should make sense after all women fertility shuts down at around 48 on average.

Men in theory can father at any age as long as they can get their "old equipment" to work. Clint EAstwood fathered a girl at 68 if I remember well.

Having said that, humans are more than animals, so it should not be all biology.

Before Demi Moore, they were quite a few "oldies" that conquer younger men. My favorite is Berenice, from today Israel, who at 38 conquered the hearth of Tito (26) son of Vespasiano the Roman Emperor. They stay together for over 16 years (i.e.,42 Tito to 54 Berenice). Tito left her to replace his father in the throne, but lived only for two more years, and never fall in love again.
That was quite a success for Berenice, and without the help of modern make up, or plastic surgery, or diet, or the gym.

I think it's more success and physique than age or anything else. Success does tend to come with age, however. Cold as this thought might seem, but I'm sure the most attractive man to a woman will be one who can look after and provide for her kids, consciously or not.

Hmmmmm

I never dated a guy younger then myself.... I also seem to have no luck with men... I might have to date younger guys (If I ever get divorced).

The younger I am, the older I liked my men.... The older I get, I like the men to be younger! Strange!

Something must be wrong with me! hehe

Nonsense.

Age numbers are random and irrelevant. You're attracted to the person, not the candles on their birthday cake.

I've never dated anyone younger than me. The youngest person I dated was a year older than me, the oldest person I've dated was 21 years older than me. Although, most of the guys I date tend to be 5 to 8 years older than me.

I just find that the majority of guys my age are still super immature. Not all, but most.

Agreed. Oldest I have dated was 13 years older, Youngest was about a year as well.

I prefer men, not boys. 🙂

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back