• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Are YOU a celebrity look alike?

So, do we have any celebrity look alikes in the TT neighbourhood? 😛

This is sorta like a game. Basically you post a pic of yourself and the celebrity you think you look like, then the other TT'ers comment on whether or not you look like them. 😛

I would use myself as an example but unfortunately I don't have any look alikes that I know of. 😛

How about yourselves though?

lol I'm not brave enough to play this game. I've had comments from friends that I look like a few actors; but I just don't see it personally.

True, this thread does require a bit of bravery. 😛

But you never know, you may find that you look like someone you never knew you looked like. xD

Dunno how to embed images on this forum so here's mine attached. One is me, the other is the U3 from Resident Evil 4. Definite resemblance.

Attachments

• 696227632_m.jpg
    696227632_m.jpg
    2.1 KB · Views: 10
  • u3.jpg
    u3.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
I'm already a celebrity. I've got a limo and groupies and everything. *hair toss*

Really, though, I can't imagine that I actually look like any celebrities. Nobody comes to mind.

I know, we're twins right down to the bisected mandible and symbiotic scissor-jawed Las Plaga on the back 🙁

Still, the massively enlarged prehensile tongue has it's uses <3

Dunno how to embed images on this forum so here's mine attached. One is me, the other is the U3 from Resident Evil 4. Definite resemblance.
Don't offend, but if that's your real picture, then you look as Jerome Lester Horwitz (AKA Curly Howard, the bald guy from "The 3 Stooges") 😉:laughing:.

Haha, I do as well >< That's actually pretty cool.

Attachments

• photo_head_choward.jpg
    photo_head_choward.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 5
  • 696227632_m.jpg
    696227632_m.jpg
    2.1 KB · Views: 5
I don't have a digital camera...

But I've been told that I almost look like NaS

Pay me enough and I'll find myself a Larry and Moe and we can do private reenacments for you <3

My friends have said i look like Bam magera when i had shorter hair, but now i dont cause i have longer hair now.

I was told that I looked like a younger Matt Dillon. I'm black, so that didn't make any sense to me. When another lady friend said the same thing, I asked how so; she said "around the eyes". LOL riiight 😛

I was also told I looked like that guy from Prison Break, the one that wants to break his older bro from jail (sorry, not my fav show). Again, not the same flavor (he's anglo or hispanic or somethin right?)

The way I see it half the time people who make remarks are poking fun at you; the other time they are projecting their celebrity crushes on you 😛

I just thought of that crazy game Conan O'Brien plays, where he takes the pictures of two celebs and projects what their babies would look like 😛 one of my fav skits.

What's New

9/24/2024
Clips4Sale is where to be for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back