• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Are you ticklish?

Are you ticklish?

• Yes

Votes: 943 78.1%
  • No

Votes: 131 10.8%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 134 11.1%

• Total voters

TickleTheater

2nd Level Orange Feather
Do you consider yourself personally ticklish? I know I didn't think I was until my current girlfriend started tickling back! 😱

LOL, I didn't think I was either til I was 13. Now I am described as being one big exposed nerve😀

Pawz

Ohh yes!

I'm ticklish. My (ex-)girlfriend tickled my nude stomach as we were lying in the sun this summer. But she has ticklish feet😉

ticklish

Yes, I am very ticklish ! In fact, I'm ticklish everywhere but my nose ! I have always been ticklish and had fun tickling and being tickled... but I never really realized it til I was 18 and dating someone who LOVED to tickle me, all the time ! He swears he isn't "into it", but he probably tickled me more in the time we dated than my hubby does in a typical month, and that's saying alot ! 😉

Yes 😛

only on my feet though......i guess that's why I like tickling feet as well. Since my upperbody isn't ticklish at all.

22 are not sure? Can you BE not sure? I would think that either people are ticklish, to various degrees, or not. Is it possible these people wee never tickled? Or has it been so long they don't know if their sensitivity has changed? Oh, BTW. I am, and yes, I'm sure! 😀

I am very ticklish. Almost everywhere!
I have yet to be tickled into using a safeword so I can handle any and all tickling that can be dished out!😱 😛

TTD

Not really...

My 'volunteers' have attempted to tickle back with satisfaction, of which I would launch a full assault on every nerve in their being...

Not being very ticklish, IMHO, makes the tickler more 'feared' by their victims 😛

*Giggle* Only extremely! But everyone, or almost everyone, already knows that. Still, I love it! I do! I like to tickle, too, so if my ler is ticklish, I'll get them back!

Oh Yeah very ticklish. Everywhere on my body is extremely ticklish but I love it.

Last edited:
I'm ticklish. But how ticklish I am depends on many things. If I'm caught off guard than I'm unbearable ticklish, and will cave in to any demand of my tickler. Then again, if I'm prepared, I can make myself not as ticklish. In this case, the tickler has to be really good to break me down.

Just on a side not let me say that being ticklish myself makes me formidable tickler. I know how to get past defenses. mwah hah hah! 😀

You can say you're not sure if you're just a little bit ticklish like me. If someone sneaks up behind me and tickles my sides I'll jump through the ceiling but when people have tried to tickle me and I knew it was coming nothing happened. I say I'm not sure though because it hasn't been very many times in my life that someone's tried to tickle me, so I've sort of been deprived. Also, I've never been tied up, so who knows.

I'm extremly ticklish. My family has been tickling my feet since before i can remember. Thanks to that I'm here.

I used to be off the scale, but it's been more than 10 years since I've been the one tickled.

I'm too ticklish to tickle someone without a bit of fear. One can always have revenge...

Over here it depends how she tickles, where she tickles, what she uses, how sadistic she can be. 😉 It depends, it all depends. Very often is she more ticklish than I am and can she do little about it to make me stop than screaming for it. The last GF I had didn't look good enough for my spots, but I also believe she just wanted me to tickle her back. She always seemed to lee-only type who prefered to have her tummy or her feet to be tickled.

I am extremely ticklish... everywhere. My worst spots would have to be my feet and right between the toes. The feather between the toes drives me up the wall as well as the electric toothbrush ... haha 🙂

I am not ticklish! And there's a scientific reason behind it! Ever since my birth i've had a very weak sense of touch and that only 60% of my sense of touch worked.

I can still feel things but i am not sensitive.

The most interesting thing about this is how i found out. When i was 10 This bully wanted a fight with me. I mean a proper bully! he was 14 and was 5'11" when i was only 5'4" (though tall for my age, i was quite short compared to him). He punched me in the stomach as hard as he could and it didn't hurt much (obviously it hurt but not enough to make me cry). So he did it again and again and i just looked up smiling. So he punched me in the head and that did hurt abit so i came back with a blow to the face and he was down for the count (i was also stong for my age 😀 ). So his mates picked him up and ran so i never seen him again. My mum saw the state i was in so she took me to the hospital and the doctor was astonished why i wasn't in much pain. So he did this nerve test on me and told me only 60% of my sese of touch worked.

But any way, i am not ticklish at all! 😀

Sorry to bre ou with my story!

Last edited:
I am very ticklish...but to varying degrees depending on who's tickling me, if it was a surprise attack, am I tied up, am I blindfolded, do I trust my ler, where is my ler tickling me, what am I being tickled with, how hard am I being tickled...etc, etc....so many variables...but yes, for the record: I am ticklish!!! And PROUD OF IT!!!!

I have a ticklish upperbody, particularly my sides. The rest of me isnt too bad though, and I just lurve having my feet tickled.

What's New

9/16/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back