• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Are your feet more ticklish in the morning?

medikation65

TMF Master
Anyone find that their feet are more ticklish at certain times of the day? I find before I get up in the morning, my feet are wickedly ticklish. My fiance loves to find them hanging over the back of the bed, then she sits on my calves and scrambles her nails over the bottoms saying; "Come on, get up and out of bed!" etc etc. But in the morning, I just find I'm more ticklish, anyone else?

Mine are most ticklish when my shoes and socks first come off, or they are insanely ticklish right after I have an orgasm. My wife takes advantage of this accordingly. 🙂

same here! but my wife and i also "take advantage of a situation" and tickle each others feet while we sleep...waking each other up laughing...depending on who wakes up first.We both say that for some reason our feet are more ticklish during that time then during our usual tickle sessions during the day...maybe it's because we're surprise tickling each other while were still half asleep and disoriented...but then again our feet are just as ticklish when we are tickling other when we are blindfolded so maybe the blindfold makes us "disoriented" in the same way being tickled awake would

Mine are DEFINITELY more sensitive after orgasm...and my ler enjoys taking advantage of that, too! 😀

As for the morning, I've never really thought about it...but my guess would be yes, as you go from a period of no conscious stimuli to the skin for several hours to BAM!!!! getting tickled...nothing like a bit of friendly overstimulation to start the day! 😀 😀 😀

Never really been tickled in the morning like that. My roommates are all gone when I wake up, so I don't really have the chance to find out. u_u

But after I take off my boots after a long day... I'm ridiculously ticklish then.

My feet are ticklish all the time morning night whenever

Eh, i've never really had my feet tickled in the morning so I wouldn't really know. They're ticklish enough the rest of the day as it is. xD;

i've noticed that in the morning my GFs feet are more ticklish, not THAT much though 🙂

dukezydeco said:
Mine are most ticklish when my shoes and socks first come off

Same here. I go to school and have to walk around the campus alot, plus I wear Tennis shoes and socks, so when I get home and take my shoes off, peel off my socks, my feet are so ticklish.

TicklishDiva619 said:
Same here. I go to school and have to walk around the campus alot, plus I wear Tennis shoes and socks, so when I get home and take my shoes off, peel off my socks, my feet are so ticklish.

Sounds like that could be fun!

Sammi-chan said:
Never really been tickled in the morning like that. My roommates are all gone when I wake up, so I don't really have the chance to find out. u_u

But after I take off my boots after a long day... I'm ridiculously ticklish then.

Hiya :flower:
That pretty much sizes my small sizers up too!😛
i've been brought to begging breathlessness on a few occasions after slipping off my day-boots.😀😀

Though what Camel said is true too. 😱😱

Oh yeah,, After a session at the gym!!😱😱
Woah! Very deadly.

many blessings,
Chickles😍

Morning Tickles

Yes, my feet are very sensitive after being snuggled by heavy socks overnight. I like to rub avacado cream and wrapping them in cozy socks before going to bed. In the morning, my feet are so soft the socks almost come off by themselves.

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back