• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Art collaboration (phase2) + idea poll

Which idea do you prefer? (please read thread first)

• All artists draw a mural together.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Celtic_Emperor

3rd Level White Feather
Alrightie.

The agenda for the art presentation is now in it's second stage. Thank you for the previous feedback, guys. 🙂

This poll is to present my complete ideas. I give the option of "other" so that you may post your own idea. If you are going to choose other, please submit a complete idea, not a concept. If we talk about it TOO much it will get needlessly complicated, and we are past the concept stage.

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but this is the impression that I recieved from the voting thread:

- people (at least on this website) would sooner have a collaborative effort than a contest.

- people are not against the idea of a theme

- people don't want prizes awarded

Based on these sentiments and several others, these are the options which I propose (fill free to tweak them or add your own. Please submit complete plans and ideas, not concepts, as we're past that stage) :

1.) We pick a seasonal theme and have the artists who want to participate draw a landscape featuring a seasonal theme (autumn, winter, etc).

If an artist doesn't want to draw a landscape, they can opt to draw something associated with that season. IE- Santa Claus and Snowmen.

2.) We stick with the anime theme which most of our artists do.

In this case, we hold a vote on which series, and the artists draw a fanart for it. For the sake of keeping things fresh, I think it should be non-tickling and non-fetish related, as theres more ideas to work with this way.

3.) We, as nerrad suggested as an example, color eachother's pictures. In other words, you find a partner (or one is assigned to you), and you will both decide together who draws the picture and who colors it. We have artists who do that here already, so I know its not uncommon a suggestion or thing to do.

4.) We agree to draw a mural where each artist draws a portion of it before handing it off to the next artist. This will need some planning.

Alternatively, we can do something far more simpler with a paintchat type of thing where our artists draw oekaki-style on the same file before handing it off to the next artist. This also will require some planning however.

Last edited:
I say a mix between 2 and 3. Three is too open on it's own.

Umojar said:
I say a mix between 2 and 3. Three is too open on it's own.

I'm not cranky or anything, but please, if you can, submit your idea in the form of a complete idea (as I asked more than once here). I want to try and skip past any vague aspects of what we'd be doing and formulate solid ideas.

Please tell me what you mean by mixing. Its actually to your benefit (and everyone's benefit) to tell me exactly what you guys want and how you want it. 🙂

Well, I didn't think it needed explaining. I meant you should have it so that it can be anime themed non fetish fanart, AND it's set up where one person draws it and another colors. A combination of ideas 2 and 3 was all I was saying... is that complete enough? 😵

Might I suggest a realism portrait of Nessonite.

Like, a snapshot, but drawn.

Shoulders up. I'm sure there's enough photos of her to do this, and, of course, shoot this idea down if she doesn't want it to be done.

I'd go with 3 myself. Finding a partner to do the coloring/drawing would not only be the most interesting for the artists, but also those of the community that actually care about anything the artists do. =P And if I had time to even draw/color something besides what i'm getting paid for i would love to participate.

I'm sure it'll turn out great! Have fun guys.

Umojar said:
Well, I didn't think it needed explaining. I meant you should have it so that it can be anime themed non fetish fanart, AND it's set up where one person draws it and another colors. A combination of ideas 2 and 3 was all I was saying... is that complete enough? 😵

No, its ok. I saw what you were getting at. Its just when that you said "mix" I thought maybe you had something else to mix in there as well, and not just combine the two and leave it at that. Thats the only reason I asked for something more, because I wasn't sure if you meant just that or you wanted to combine them with something else.

If people agree with your idea they should probably choose other and then post to say they agree with you if they want both things to happen. I'm thinking that, since this is the first time we're doing this though, that it may be easier on everyone if we just do the everyone draws the same series fanart.

Thats the one I voted for. Because then, if this succeeds and people had fun, then we have something a little more progressive to work with (the teaming up idea).

Anime316 said:
I'd go with 3 myself. Finding a partner to do the coloring/drawing would not only be the most interesting for the artists, but also those of the community that actually care about anything the artists do. =P And if I had time to even draw/color something besides what i'm getting paid for i would love to participate.

I'm sure it'll turn out great! Have fun guys.

I would like to color someone's picture for them. That would be fun. 🙂

TheChameleon said:
Might I suggest a realism portrait of Nessonite.

Like, a snapshot, but drawn.

Shoulders up. I'm sure there's enough photos of her to do this, and, of course, shoot this idea down if she doesn't want it to be done.

Are you serious or is this an inside joke?

I still like any of these ideas, Vlad.

Nerrad! Your at 234 posts! Sequences Rock!

It was mostly a joke, but, it turns out that I voted for the correct thing, because I'm actually a big fan of the mix of 2 and 3.

nerrad said:
I still like any of these ideas, Vlad.

Then vote on one please, or vote other and propose your own. I'd like to be able to have a clear winning vote by monday. I didn't set this poll to close on monday like I could have, because something unforseen may happen, and more time might be needed.

TheChameleon said:
Nerrad! Your at 234 posts! Sequences Rock!

It was mostly a joke, but, it turns out that I voted for the correct thing, because I'm actually a big fan of the mix of 2 and 3.

I was closer to 6-700 before I closed the doors on the GREATEST THREAD EVER. I didn't think you missed my Ness portrait, but you never know. Next you'll be suggesting we do chameleon pics for sigs.

On topic, I voted for #3. I think it has the most potential for participation and good results for a first time effort. If something nice comes out of this, there's always next time to try another one. It's just a fun exercise and I'm glad to see it'll remain so.

Vlad...
I'll wait to see what's decided before throwing my hat in. Time is the issue. I'm working on two airports, a hospital, three websites, a gym's logo, a tattoo, and a cd cover right now. Plus, my band's playing and I'm remodeling parts of the house. One way or the other, though, I'll be keeping an eye on things. If not this time, next time.

By the way, even if the landscape doesn't fly here, I'd be interested to see one you've done.

nerrad said:
Vlad...
I'll wait to see what's decided before throwing my hat in. Time is the issue. I'm working on two airports, a hospital, three websites, a gym's logo, a tattoo, and a cd cover right now. Plus, my band's playing and I'm remodeling parts of the house. One way or the other, though, I'll be keeping an eye on things. If not this time, next time.

By the way, even if the landscape doesn't fly here, I'd be interested to see one you've done.

No problem. We've all gots to do what we've gots to do. I actually meant I'd want a vote by monday, not an agreement to participate, as I don't expect that at all.

I haven't done a landscape only yet, but I'd like to try that sometime.

Last edited:
What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back