• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Art Of Tickling" clip & request

JohnnyB

TMF Novice
Hey all,

This is the first time I've tried tagging on a clip so I hope it works. It's a clip that's called "The Art Of Tickling". It's set outdoors with a girl in a set of stocks being tickling with an artists paint brush. It's 1.27M.

I was wondering if anyone knows where it's from and if there are any more clips/pictures of this scene?

Anyway, enjoy,

Johnny.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/tickletorturearchive/files/stocks.rm

If this doesn't work then just go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/tickletorturearchive/
You'll probably have to sign in.

i dont know where or if there are any pictures or stills anywhere with that clip up at this time....the old ABMET/ASFT site used to have them, but i believe its down or gone...I have good and bad news..the good is i think i know where it came from...but not the title....the bad is i don't believe the company is in business anymore....i believe it to be from a company named Gina Lang..and thats who ran the company also..it was out of pennsylvania....i ordered a few tapes from them along time ago..the quality was'nt the best but i did get one i like..which the name of that one escapes me at this time also. hope some of this helps.

Hey guys i have about 20 or so pics from that video, I dont remember where i found them its been a long time ago. Anyway, if anyones interested ill post them in the tickletorturearchive group, thanks johnnyb for the clip!

U N Owen, read the first message in this thread and follow the links to the yahoo group, I havnt posted anything yet. Should have them posted soon. I dont really have a reliable webspace to host them on, the space i have with my account is small and the bandwith would probably be used up within a few hours if i tried to post them here.

Thanks!

Thanks for the uploads. There exactly what I was after. Are there any vid clips of the girls in the stocks reversed?

Hey JohnnyB, it was my pleasure, glad i could help out. As far as there being another clip, I don't know, but ill keep my eyes peeled and if i find it ill post it to your group. Talk at ya later.

damn, that clip is too fine, she isn't laughing... but the qiggling feet says it all 😀

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back