• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Artists i wish would return

Relent<

1st Level Yellow Feather
There are so many artist I haven't seen in a great many years, and wish to see again. Even if they have retired from drawing, I still would greatly appreciate their feedback as veterans. This list is just to name a few:
Velly-z
Ozzy
Vladius Dracula
PaB
Tyklfynd
These are all that come to mind right now. Feel free to add to this list.

Tklman

the "grey series" artist (I forget his name, I think it started with a "k")

Last edited:
What on earth's become of Kalamos? It really worries me we haven't heard from him for so long.

Last edited:
If I'm not mistaken, Velly-Z is back more or less. I didn't start posting here until many of these had already left, so I'm not as familiar w/ them, but Ozzy is one of the best. I don't really follow too many other tk artists though. The only one I would say is Osaka, but he wasn't really "here" to begin with.

Ozzy's doing cartoons professionally now and, as far as anyone can tell, is retired from tk-posting on the ol' forums. 🙂

Snail Shell

Ozzy's doing cartoons professionally now and, as far as anyone can tell, is retired from tk-posting on the ol' forums. 🙂
No "as far as anyone can tell" about it: Morandilas of MTJPub has confirmed more than once just that. He is still highly active (and doing excellent work besides), it just isn't fetish material.

If I'm not mistaken, Velly-Z is back more or less. I didn't start posting here until many of these had already left, so I'm not as familiar w/ them, but Ozzy is one of the best. I don't really follow too many other tk artists though. The only one I would say is Osaka, but he wasn't really "here" to begin with.
Velly-Z is back. Something of hers is due to be released by MTJPub in the near future. Osaka has gone into the realm of lolicon (underage girls) doujinshi (fan comics), producing at least two highly graphic ones (Which may not be posted here, fyi). He still posts on his site's messageboard, although most responses tend to be either in Japanese to fellow 'boarders or English responses to those English speakers who assail his radical nationalistic viewpoints on Korea.

What on earth's become of Kalamos? It really worries me we haven't heard from him for so long.
*Shakes fist in the K-man's general direction* Where'd you go, Italian Stallion?

anime316
nessonite
Nessles is still active, just not here. She does work for MTJPub every so often and I believe has done some artwork for a forthcoming product we've yet to see. 316 was planning on following the road of Ozzy and taking Jipsy mainstream but I've not heard anything about that lately.

Vladius Dracula
At least on Deviantart he is still minimally active, producing a (non-tk) work every month or three.

Last edited by a moderator:
You always got all the info HDS haha. You and Val are good for that.

Do you know what became of TKLMAN or the "grey series" artist? I forget his name, I think it started with a "k".

Last edited:
Do you know what became of TKLMAN or the "grey series" artist? I forget his name, I think it started with a "k".
TKLMAN I do not know of. The name you seek to remember is "kamikuzu", the username he/she choose when joining the TT some years back for a brief appearance or two. I have no seen new work from kamikuzu in some time; usually a new picture would appear on the various Japanese imageboards with some frequency. Now there are only the occasional old works resurfacing. It is possible he/she has vanished into the nether realm that is the Japanese-language portion of the internet but so far no signs point to that.

Since you're apparently Mr. Info good man... how about any word on the three artists that pretty much got me into the whole TTC and TMF to an extent (back in the day of non-registration viewage):

The Great Cheshire Cat - I know he posts here, but dude... YOU NEED TO FINISH CALI'S DREAMTIME!!!!

The Gripped Chimp - I recall seeing something about him taking a hiatus but his stuff was always neat.

Kahoshiden - WHERE DID HE GO?!?!?!?!?!?!?

and I'm not sure if he's exclusive to there now or not, but the "Italian Stallion" has been frequenting TMF more nowadays... but perhaps the man himself can correct me if I'm wrong...

and I'm not sure if he's exclusive to there now or not, but the "Italian Stallion" has been frequenting TMF more nowadays... but perhaps the man himself can correct me if I'm wrong...
The K-man has indeed been at the TMF more often than here. However, after his latest MTJPub extravaganza (The piratical themed one, I believe) he vanished again.

Since you're apparently Mr. Info good man... how about any word on the three artists that pretty much got me into the whole TTC and TMF to an extent (back in the day of non-registration viewage):

The Great Cheshire Cat - I know he posts here, but dude... YOU NEED TO FINISH CALI'S DREAMTIME!!!!

The Gripped Chimp - I recall seeing something about him taking a hiatus but his stuff was always neat.

Kahoshiden - WHERE DID HE GO?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Chesire Cat is alive. He posts here occasionally (recently too, I believe) but hasn't done a ton of arting lately.

The Chimpman has been active. He's in the midst of a series of sorts right now, one he has been posting here. The latest is here: http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=43172

Kahoshiden hasn't been about in a while. He hasn't added new pics to his DA recently but has posted there so he is alive. http://kahoshiden.deviantart.com/

The one artist i miss a great deal, but hasn't been mentioned yet, is Blue Usako, her imaginative tickle pics inspired me to write my first major tk story.

I'm in the second post! w00t! I feel so loved ^^

Like HDS said, I mostly post art stuff elsewhere. I just never remember to bring it here. I really should though xp
Also, as he said, I've been doing stuff for MTJ occasionally (plug plug).
So if he said all this stuff for me...why am I repeating it? XD

TKLMAN I do not know of. The name you seek to remember is "kamikuzu", the username he/she choose when joining the TT some years back for a brief appearance or two. I have no seen new work from kamikuzu in some time; usually a new picture would appear on the various Japanese imageboards with some frequency. Now there are only the occasional old works resurfacing. It is possible he/she has vanished into the nether realm that is the Japanese-language portion of the internet but so far no signs point to that.

Thanks for the info man. I think kamikuzu and TKLMAN draw women's feet so well.

A pic of TKLMAN's is below. I like his style a lot.

Attachments

• gwen_big.jpg
    gwen_big.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:
What on earth's become of Kalamos?
Where on Middle Earth is Kalamos the Wanderer?

I have been... busy.
I am not really back, but I am just letting you guys know I am still around.
Sort of.

I might have news and stuff brewing up, but I will not divulge details.
Yet.

Be reading you, guys.
Stay sharp out there...

Hussah! Sir Kaldred's returned from the Crusades, if only momentarily... or perhaps these are the Crusades and he's storming the bastions once again! Either way, most comforting to know he's wielding his well-honed wit somewhere in this world! TTC chivalry wouldn't long survive the absence of Sir Kaldred!

I loved Anime316's Jipsy pics, and Ness's stuff was really cute. Always liked Cheshire Cat's stuff too, but I haven't seen him in a while.

I also like LostOneZero, who is still doing tickle pics thankfully; EmCeeSquared, who I think is doing comissions now; and also m_peyton, who I've not seen in a while.

But on the flip side, we have some really good new artists, like Ilohnoh (I think Ilohnoh is newish, anyway :s apologies if I'm wrong).

its quite possible a lot of those artists are taking a break from tickle art and will return once that spark comes back to inspire them to do them again.

absolute worst-case scenario would be some of them might've lost interest completely for whatever reason, but let's hope that is'nt the case here.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back