• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

As promised...M/f foot tickling. The Princess under intense foot tickling!

Arvee53

TMF Poster
Here they are! As promised, the Princess helpless and foot tickled mercilessly! Clip soon coming! FEEDBACK PLEASE!

ARvee and The Princess

Email us at [email protected]

Attachments

• ft1.jpg
    ft1.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 4,213
Oh yes...she knows it's coming again!

Attachments

• ft6.jpg
    ft6.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 1,466
God is she ticklish!

Attachments

• ft7.jpg
    ft7.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 1,396
Right about here she's saying..."Oh please don't tickle it anymore!!!"

Attachments

• ft8.jpg
    ft8.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 1,330
Which is my cue to go for it!

And I'm the lucky bastard who's married to her!

😀

Attachments

• ft9.jpg
    ft9.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 2,230
Please people. I need feedback. The way these pics are received will be a great help when we launch our site and offer our first video for sale. Thanks!

Arvee and The Princess

Email us at [email protected]

YOU'RE ONE LUCKY DUDE! The princess has very pretty soles. She's a very attractive lady and she has great facial expressions too.

Getting a good camera angle to better show close-ups of the soles of her feet is probably very hard to do, especially while ticking the foot and keeping her face in the picture, but if you can work it out I'd like to see that in the future.

Also, I'd like to see her dressed in something more revealing, like in the other post where her underarms are tickled. 😀 I'm definately a foot-tickling fan. (You could probably guess that from my user ID, huh!)

Personally, I'd love to see her feet tickled in stockings. How about a series of shots where you start out with her in a dress and hose being foot tickled, then the action moves to the bedroom where she is stripped and tied to the bed, with photos of her being foot-tickled the entire time.

All things considered, you did a pretty good job with the photography. For damn sure, you have a great model to work with! I look forward to viewing your future pictures. Give my best to the princess. 😍

Last edited:
Thanks for your imput sole seeker! We will be doing some pics and more videos with her dressed somewhat as you indicated in addition to foot fetish pics and vids. Your feedback is much appreciated!😀

Very nice, you are indeed a lucky man to have such a woman to share your interests. 🙂

Arvee53,very nice pics You are very lucky man As sole seeker said I too would like to see nylon foot tickle pics as well Maybe a set of stock too?

Great Set Of Pictures!!! Based On Her Apparent Sensitivity, You May Need A Set Of Rubber Sheets! (princess And The "pee", Anyone?). Thank Your Extremely Pretty And Willingly? Ticklish Wife For Allowing You To Post These Pictures. Keep Tt Advised As To When Your Video May Be Out. Have Visa, Will Tickle! Thanks Again To Your Wife For Baring Her Sole(s)! Btw, What Were Those Straps Around Her Ankles? (old Belts From A Robe?)

gorgeous from the toes up....!!! nice pics...very nice...!!

Wonder pic's Arvee, great, keep up the great work, she looks very ticklish and you are one very lucky guy, great!!!!!

Great work you are a lucky man. She does come off as extremely ticklish.

I agree...she is SO ticklish! Great reactions! Better sole shots would make this an excellent series. My $.02

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back