• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ashe in Prometheus hands (zx Advent) (m/f)

Raven_kirsaen1

TMF Regular
It's been a while since my last picture.

I've been playing megaman zx advent and I wanted to do a tickling pic of this two characters. After thinking on it I came up with that situation.

Prometheus (one of the enemies in the game ) beat Ashe ( the protagonist ), instead of finish her he decide to do something else. He tied her up and put a sensor on her leg. After that he thinks: "I'll tell her this lie, If she move this sensor my scythe will finish her, in addition I'll make a bit hard for her to stay immobile. Let's see how she reacts"

I don't bother you more with the introduction, tell me what you think and I hope you like it.

Attachments

• 7) Ashe in Prometheus games (final).jpg
    7) Ashe in Prometheus games (final).jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 2,637
Another fine picture in the "Female in Jeopardy" mode! One can only hope Ashe will hold out long enough to undo her bonds and thrash the villain... distressing to think of such a handsome lady without her head! The weird, trippy landscape ((I'm not familiar with the Megaman Advent source, but you seem to have chosen the best bits of it as background) accentuate our heroine's helpless isolation and offer a star-burst design motif which must surely mirror her explosively jangled mood! Fine "white hot" glow to the scythe blade, too... I'm not sure how she ever would have beaten this guy!

hey Raven, i really loved that Mass Effect pics you did of Liara tickled. i was wondering if you could please do one of Ashley and Liara having their soles and toes tickled by you with your feathers. thanks!

md1957: Glad you like it. Thanks for comment.

Littlebighead: Glad you like it. Trust me, Ashe will get out in one piece of that situation, she will be able to beat Prometheus using what he is holding with his feet. It's called biometal and allows a few chosen to transform on megaman ( megawoman in that case ).About the background it's another type of biometal, sorry about the explanation, I extended it a bit. Glad you like the blade, I experimented with it to get that effect. Thanks for the comment.

BigNorm: You've had a good idea, I think I'll give it a try. Thanks for comment.

That: Thank you. I'm glad I choosed the right idea and characters for the pic. You're right, this pic can fit that thread.

You know raven, you are quite amazing, not the drawings, though they are good as well, but the concept. The scyth and the leg are connected. If she moves it her throat will be cut. How perilous.

Thank you Journia, I like to make tickling pics, but if I can make them have something more, like a new way of get the tickling involved or a new way to use it, it's better. This pic it's a bit evil but I think it turned out well.

Good lord, that's a convincing piece. That's excellent capture of the Megaman ZX style. Awesome background, too- brilliant use of what I think of as the most unnerving motif ever to grace Megaman ZX (or the halls of Neo Arcadia in Megaman Zero, for that matter): the cybernetic-nerveline pattern.

What can I say? You're an excellent artist in my opinion, because excellent artists inspire me to start drawing again. Guess what? I got my sketchpad out as soon as I saw this...

Took me a bit to reply to this one; lazy is the HDS ...

I like! Many mechanically-inspired elements, most appropriate for a Megaman picture. Prometheus sports quite the villainous expression; appropriate on all counts! *Thumbs up* :happy:

>> I was thinking something completely different when I saw the name Ashe, but still a good piccy

Wow, very nice picture. It is very detailed and colorful. You color in your artwork very well by the way.

Very sneaky...yet I like how it turned out somehow. :happy: 😉

Really cool! I like the shading youve applied to most parts! Fantastic!

IcelandCreature: Glad you like it. The background took a lot of work but I see that was a good idea. Glad I helped you to restart to drawing. Show us the pictures that you'll do.

HisDivineShadow: Thanks for comment HDS. I see the role that I asigned to Prometheus is well choiced. Glad you like it.

Abadon XXX:Maybe you thought on Ashe from ffXII? Glad you like the picture.

Papi: It was hard to finish but I like how it turned out. You know? Before I start colouring I didn't like to use pencil colours, but I tried again and this is the result. Glad you like it.

11225: You're right. But if you think the result is fine then this are good news. Thanks for comment.

Bebob4999: Thank you! Glad you like it and thanks fot comment.

Man, this makes me really want to play ZX Advent. xD

Fantastic job Raven_K! That Prometheus is one creepy fellow, only because he's crazy though. I really like this one, because it really captures that dark tone of how the series is. ^^

Tickler21: Thank you Brennan. Although I prefer the first zx, zx advent is very good too. I'm glad to see that Prometheus part in the pic is well choosed. I liked the idea but I wasn't sure it was an appropiate role for him.

I was thinking FFXII *nod* but still very good raven
Well, at least the confusion lead you to a pic you like it. Thank you.

oh and have you played other Megaman games? if so then you should also do one with other Megaman characters

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back