• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ashelin & Daxter (M/F)

CheshireCatNY

2nd Level Orange Feather
This was another one that just kinda layed around for a long time. This one fully inked and cleaned up no less. There wasnt any particular reason why I did this one....I never even played the game she was in (I think it was Jak 3). I just saw a shot of her in a game magazine and thought she looked cool as hell. Maybe if i had played the game I would have done a more appropriate and interesting background....

Attachments

• AshelinandDaxter.jpg
    AshelinandDaxter.jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 1,900
I never played Jak 3 or any of those games, but I do remember seeing her. This is absolutely awesome work!

It's three for three: I haven't played the game either. These seem to be solid interpretations, though. A pleasantly frolicsome mood! Both participants are colorful and nicley shaded. Ashelin's wincing and shoulder hunching well suggest her helpless hilarity, while Daxter's relaxed pose and (dare I say it!) Cheshire grin indicate a sly sense of mischief. I don't know what sort of world these characters are meant to inhabit: the austere background (a dungeon, possibly?) seems entirely appropriate. Welcome back to active artwork, Cheshire! I look forward to many more such masterworks!

Guess what ? I havn't played it either lol

Anyway , sweet pic. Pehaps if the game had scenes like this in it , more people would play it

Well, guess I'll have to be the one to break the chain then. Yes the game is Jak 3 (which is actually a pretty good platformer), and you captured the characters personalities very well (especially Daxter, who is a very mischievous individual).
Well done!

I've only played the first game on a friends console, though I thought the girl in that one could use some tickling as well...😉

Great work Chesire! 😀

LOL I bought the game for my lil bros to play; and ya she's prime candidate for a ticklin' 😀

(YES! You put the tail to use lol)

Now this is a cool picture! I like how you have Daxter using both his fingers and his tail 😀

Great stuff.... ever thought about drawing Jak in a similar situation? 😉

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back