• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ashley Fires' Lesson in Bedroom Adventure - F/F - TickleChicks.com

AddieJuniper

TMF Expert
Featuring blonde bombshell, Ashley Fires!

Addie worries that she is not being experimental enough in the bedroom with her boyfriend. Her friend, Ashley is sure that she can assist in showing Addie how to spice things up! Being the vixen tickler that she is, Ashley gently ties Addie up and teases her, but Addie has no idea that she is going to be tickle tortured from head to toe! Ashley even uses her teeth and tongue to tickle her poor feet. Addie goes NUTS with laughter and screams and Ashley clearly enjoys every minute of it!

Note: Ashley is a SERIOUS tickler. I've never seen a girl
enjoy it as much as her! 🙂

FREE preview attatched! Note: This preview is of lower quality than the actual clip is.

Buy the whole thing at TickleChicks.com!

Addie Juniper

Attachments

Thanks guys! At least the three of YOU responded! 🙂 We sold a bunch of these....sometimes a TON of people will respond and then none of them buy. So it just depends, lol.

Now if only the ladies could trade places and take Ashley over the edge with some real hard-core tickle torture.

But hey, maybe she can't deal.

JD

She considers herself to be a domme, so she cannot take a submissive position, unfortunately. Hopefully I can convince her sometime when I go back out to LA!

Now if only the ladies could trade places and take Ashley over the edge with some real hard-core tickle torture.

But hey, maybe she can't deal.

JD

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back