• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Asian Businesswoman tickled by girls in panties

footworships

2nd Level Red Feather
Hello, here's another attempt by me to insert tickling into my g/g foot worship scenes. Please give me your impressions of it and tell me what types and ways of tickling you'd like to see. (clip is very inferior to vids on my site) Thanks!

From Foot Worship Studios

Attachments

• maxt1.jpg
    maxt1.jpg
    164.6 KB · Views: 5,930
  • maxt2.jpg
    maxt2.jpg
    162.2 KB · Views: 4,159
  • maxt3.jpg
    maxt3.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 2,626
  • karliisabwmaxt.wmv
    karliisabwmaxt.wmv
    3.5 MB · Views: 7,628
The ticklers are hotter! More of them please!

Oh yeah, and get that girl in the pink to shut her mouth. It looks kinda funny how she has this big ole gaping mouth while she is tickling.

Big mouth!

Oh yeah, and get that girl in the pink to shut her mouth. It looks kinda funny how she has this big ole gaping mouth while she is tickling.

She looks like she is getting ready to swallow that foot that she is tickling! :laughing: :laughing:

It almost looks like she could get both of those feet in her mouth!:laughing: :laughing:

The clip is very good, anyway! Thanks for posting it!

Peace out!

Nice stuff! 😀 The better the lers, the better the clip. 😉

Honestly, I thought it was quite nice but the Asian women did not seem to be very ticklish but I know it is not easy getting a lady that is ticklish to hold her feet still wile they are being tickled by two ladies. Me personaly and I am sure there are more out there that would love to see a lady tickled with heels on in the begining, like mules or sandles,If I may, holding her heel away from her foot wile slowly tickling her, then remove them and well go to town! just a suggestion.Over all not bad

Cyclon,

Thanks so much for the feedback!! I don't really have the equipment yet to tie em down so I have the girls hold the feet down and tickle them. Max said she is very ticklish and to endure w/out pulling away. Cyclon, I like the idea of taking high heels off too. Thanks I will use that 🙂

Not your best work. The tickling was ok and I like the non-bondage but the lers laughed more than the lee. Not trying to be a dick just giving my thoughts. Hearing oh yeah over and over just doesn't do it for me. Sorry to complain, really, but I think you want to know how everyone feels about the vid.

Thanks Cyclon and Duck! Yeah Max is not as much as laugher as the other girls, but I kinda like the idea of cute, silly girls tickling an older, sophisticated woman (w/ great feet). Thanks! 🙂

I say there are different types of tickling. Some are hard where the lee squirms wildly, then there is the light, phsychological tickling as with a feather. Then there is a middle ground and the lee reluctantly allows them to be tickled, as is the case here. I learn to respect all forms. I like this vid. Good work.

Thank you for the positive feedback, tkl! I think I like all the forms of tickling you mentioned. 🙂

Thank Ten Toes. This morning I put up a great scene of Charlotte Stokely sucking down Max's toes on my site. 🙂

I loved that clip! And the asian girl has hot soles... one of your favorite models of mine 🙂

Thank you. I really appreciate such positive feedback!! Yes, somebody, Max is incredible! I just put up a scene of her feet being worshipped by Charlotte you should check out. 🙂

I agree - the lee just did not seem ticklish in the least. Especially with her toes splayed back like that....she either has a nerve deficiency or she's trying to play for the camera. That's my 2 cents. You have good stuff other wise.

HI. I told her to keep her feet flexed like that, perhaps I shouldn't for tickling next time. Thanks for the feedback 🙂

wow, the more i watch this vid, the more i luv it
plz, can u send all ur tickling feet vids ? thx

Thank you Ivan & Fabiolas!!! I have put most of my tickle vids up but I am doing more this weekend. Tell me if you have any specific ideas. Thanks! 🙂

well, as 4 me, i'd luv 2 watch some beautiful girls whose feet get tickled in a swimming pool. n i'd luv 2 see them in a swimming pool with their clothes on if possible.
can u choose some girls who r Qte, sxy & with a good tickling ?
many thx !! 🙂

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back