• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Asian F/F bellybutton

ninjastorm22

This is my first clip post, so I hope it works. This is a 2:19 free preview clip from Gold-Eyes.com. A girl is sitting in a chair with her hands tied behind her back with her shirt lifted up exposing her navel. A female hand appears and fingers her navel and then tickles her navel with a brush. The girl seems really ticklish. This is one of my all-time favorite clips. It was splitted with Hacha.

Gold-Eyes.com has removed their bellybutton section, so I thought I'd post this for anyone who didn't get a chance to download it.

I have many other free bellybutton preview clips from Gold-Eyes that are no longer available on the site, so if ya'll want more of this just let me know. I hope you like it as much as I do.

Attachments

only the tickling ones though, some of the other fetish clips creep me out a little... :redface:

Yes, I thought it was quite good. Please post the other clips if you do have them. ^^

ok someone ANYYYYYYONE please post these asian clips in HJ format. swear i have no luck with hacha at all!!!

well thanks for posting in this format great! bad news: didnt work!

great post man....i've noticed that they removed their belly button section....can you please post more of these!?!? thanks in advance

hmmm.

When I try and join the files with hacha, only the first one plays and then it stops. How do I get the entire clip?

update: nm i got it 😀😀 awesome clip!

Last edited:
Thanks a lot for the clips, ninjastorm! I'd love to see any more Gold-Eyes bellybutton clips that you have. Do you by chance have the one in which a girl has a section cut out of her one-piece swimsuit so that someone can play with her bellybutton? I only saw the pics for that clip, as it had been taken off the site before I discovered Gold-Eyes (R.I.P.). Thanks again!

nycguy said:
Thanks a lot for the clips, ninjastorm! I'd love to see any more Gold-Eyes bellybutton clips that you have. Do you by chance have the one in which a girl has a section cut out of her one-piece swimsuit so that someone can play with her bellybutton? I only saw the pics for that clip, as it had been taken off the site before I discovered Gold-Eyes (R.I.P.). Thanks again!

I don't have that particular clip nycguy. I have 10 other Gold-Eyes bellybutton clips listed below. These don't contain tickling, just fingering and teasing, so I don't think I can post them here. (someone correct me if I'm wrong). But if you'll PM me with an email address, I'll send them to you. If enough people want these, I'll try to put these clips on a yahoo group or send them to somebody who is willing to host them.

bunnyhesoS.mov
fkn.mov
harumi1.mov
heso09.mov
rorihesoh02.mov
shiiku1.mov
yuyun05.mov
yuyun07.mov
yuyun11.mov
byouin02.mov

I'm going to upload these other Gold-Eyes clips to Rapidshare.de

Check Community Links soon for the link to download them. 🙂

Great Clip!
I'm not familiar with rapidshare. Did you post the files there or did you decide to post them somewhere here? Thanks for taking the time to put them up.

ninjastorm22 said:
I'm going to upload these other Gold-Eyes clips to Rapidshare.de

Check Community Links soon for the link to download them. 🙂

they be in the community links, like he said :happy:

likewise i will be uploading more gold-eyes clips in the community links, via rapidshare

What's New

9/24/2024
Clips4Sale is where to be for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back