• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Asian Fetish Videos - */f

Senshi1

Staff
Hi. I found these whilst browsing a site that sells Japanese fetish tapes. There's only three at the moment, but the site is huge, so there will probably be more.

1. This one was an all-out tickling video.

2. In this one, two ladies were supposed to gang up on the third and strip her, but they went further and tickle-tortured her as well.

3. I like this one - a bound woman is left to the mercy of a room full of men - all of whom are 110% focused on licking every single part of her body. Judging from her reactions, it tickles a lot!

More as/if I find them.

Attachments

• R11.jpg
    R11.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 2,728
  • R18.jpg
    R18.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 3,608
  • R94.jpg
    R94.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 2,601
A few more for you.

1. Another game of sorts where the contestant is tickled as a distraction.

2. A game like that Japanese "Endurance" show, only sexier. One task involves being tied down, covered with milk or something and licked by piglets.

3. Another out-and-out tickle torture video.

4. I love this one. The contestants have to tickle-fight each other until one of them shouts "uncle". The catch, however, is that the loser is tied up and gang-tickled extremely mercilessly, without a safe-word, by a pack of masked tickle-hounds.

I'm coming to the end of the site now, but if I see any more I'll post them. Enjoy.

Attachments

• B6.jpg
    B6.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 1,989
  • R112.jpg
    R112.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 1,944
  • R147.jpg
    R147.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 1,860
  • R160.jpg
    R160.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 1,802
One more picture I found. The girls have to hang from a bar whilst being tickled under their arms by all manner of things. Problem is, their bikini tops are tied to the bars, so if they let go - well, you get the picture.

Oh, and for those of you who want to visit the site (highly recommended), you can do so by clicking here .

Attachments

• W5.jpg
    W5.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 1,889
EXCELLENT pics, i'm pretty sure these clips will be in the request section very shortly XD, Thanks Senshi

btw i love number 2 in the second post

Glad you all like them! Sadly, the only way we could get any clips as far as I know, would be to actually buy the tapes. Still, if anybody does that, I for one would love to see them!

Senshi...can you post the website where you found the "Endurance" pix with the pigs? I've been looking for more that one for months!

sorry keitaro but some of those were a lil weird... mainly the pigs ones

squentinquale - Unfortunately, the closest I can get for you is this link, which was where I found it. The page itself is absolutely massive, and it took me about an hour to get right though it. Hope this helps!
http://www.kokoro-soft.com/dnanpa/Japanvstar.html

marcon72 - I agree - those crazy Japanese! It's partly the weirdness of all their pics I love, though, like those masked guys, and that "hang from a bar by your bikini top" game! 😛

Glad people seem to like the pics! I'm glad I posted them, now. 😛

What's New

10/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for more tickling videos then you can count!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back