• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Asian Massage Parlor (AMP)

Vas47x

Has anyone had recent tickling experiences at an AMP that you're willing to share?

A couple months ago I went to one for a full body massage. When the masseuse oiled up my feet, I jerked my leg and laughed. She asked, “oh, ticklish?” And I said “yes, but it’s ok, it feels good.” Then she laughed and said, “feels good?!” And she giggled while giving me a couple tickles on my oiled up feet. It felt so good and was so cute

Edit: misspelled oil

Last edited:
Have done several times with mixed success. The Chinese word (in pinyin) is "yàng yang". Some of them just lightly trace their fingers over areas, but I did have one that really got into it and tickled my nipples

I went to a nicer Thai massage place near me with no intention of anything sexual and by chance it was one where they provided “extras”. Weird because it didn’t seem like a sketchy place at all. Older but cute Asian lady gave me a solid massage and went for the happy ending toward the end, and I tried tickling her sides on impulse and she laughed and said she’s ticklish. Tickled her the whole time and she was super playful about it and said that was fun at the end. kind of a surreal experience since I had no idea I was walking into that. My buddy said he went there before and it was just a normal massage so maybe I just happened to get the one freaky chick at the place lol.

I went to a nicer Thai massage place near me with no intention of anything sexual and by chance it was one where they provided “extras”. Weird because it didn’t seem like a sketchy place at all. Older but cute Asian lady gave me a solid massage and went for the happy ending toward the end, and I tried tickling her sides on impulse and she laughed and said she’s ticklish. Tickled her the whole time and she was super playful about it and said that was fun at the end. kind of a surreal experience since I had no idea I was walking into that. My buddy said he went there before and it was just a normal massage so maybe I just happened to get the one freaky chick at the place lol.
How old was she approximately?

Don't go to massage parlors, but have gotten ticklish pedicures at spas before by the technician who is Asian.

As a lee I've had wonderful experiences with three or four Asian therapists at AMPs in my area for the past several years. It's about building trust with the therapist and showing respect, and being up front about what I enjoy. The best ticklers are also body workers with great massage skills. I ask for 30 minutes of strong massage followed by 30 minutes of soft touch from upper body to toes and back... They quickly discover how ticklish I am and that I deeply enjoy it. The hottest thing is when they really enjoy making me laugh without stopping, tickle my soles or underarms with one hand and genitals with the other... and it progresses toward a wild total body orgasm toward the end rather than a casual happy ending. Having a good strong therapeutic massage beforehand relaxes and sensitizes my body for what is to come. The best providers who embrace this routine have typically been in their 30s or 40s+... kind, experienced, compassionate, and above all, knowing that I respect them. With such women this can be an honest transaction and they know how much I appreciate their kindness and understanding. Tipping well is important and means something. Some of them have had the experience of being mistreated by customers. There is an appreciation for being in a safe space of trust and wellness.

Last edited:
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back