• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ask me anything thread...punkchick edition

tiklshpunkchick

TMF Master
I feel like this is a better way to get to know me than the introduction section, esp since I've actually been on here for awhile. So ask away!

What is your favorite Christmas/Honika/Kwanzaa tradition??

Have you ever toured the Budwieser plant in St. Louis? I enjoyed that one!

What is your favorite Christmas/Honika/Kwanzaa tradition??

i love decorating the christmas tree and looking at christmas lights but my favorite is the christmas eve service at my church. we end it with singing silent night by candlelight. it's beautiful and you can just feel christmas then.

Nice to meet you!

Do you enjoy reading? Do you have a favorite author?

i love decorating the christmas tree and looking at christmas lights but my favorite is the christmas eve service at my church. we end it with singing silent night by candlelight. it's beautiful and you can just feel christmas then.

We used to do the same thing and when the song was over with singing, everyone would file up and participate in communion and quietly leave the building while the piano continued playing until all were done. I agree, makes the season feel special.

Do you ever gone to eat at Albert Pujols Restaurant? http://pujols5grill.com/

We used to do the same thing and when the song was over with singing, everyone would file up and participate in communion and quietly leave the building while the piano continued playing until all were done. I agree, makes the season feel special.

Do you ever gone to eat at Albert Pujols Restaurant? http://pujols5grill.com/

haven't been there either. but i dont usually get near much cards stuff

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back