• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ASMR (and Tickling)

mistertickle123

TMF Regular
I have found that certain sounds can be extremely pleasant especially when combined with actual tickling. These sounds can trigger torturous, sensual or erotic responses in a lee & LER.

For me one turn on is hearing my fingernails or sharp tickle tools glide over sheer hosiery. The sound especially when combined with the actual tickling is incredibly exciting & sometimes even in a non kinky setting just hearing the sizzling sound of a woman crossing or uncrossing her stocking legs or rubbing her nylon clad feet together can trigger sensations in me.

I have a couple of play partners who melt when I hold their head in place and tickle in & around their ears & neck with feathers. They tell me that flicking the feathers, in the palm of my hand, near their ears or actually tickling those areas makes them crazy but it’s the sound that really seems to push them over the edge.

Whispering breathily or lightly breathing in their ears also gets their bodies tingling like mad.

I’ve read that certain sounds alone can cause a tickling sensation due to the activation of body-associated regions in the somatosensory cortex as if they are being touched. This phenomenon, known as Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response (ASMR), can be triggered by repetitive movements or by whispering.

Does anyone else here have experience with this?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

10/5/2024
Visit the TMF Chat Room! Always somethign going on, and its free!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back