• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Assassin vs. Hitman vs. Spy (F/MM)

kd8lmno

TMF Regular
I haven't done a F/M tickling piece in a while. xD Well, this is F/MM because Celeste loves to indulge herself. 😉 She decided to get Percy and Kalti in the stocks this time! She got Percy because he's her partner in crime and Kalti because she likes to trick him and this is one of the many tricks he has fallen for. XD I dunno if he minds this one, though.

Out of everything that I struggled with on this image, Kalti's face and shoes gave me the most struggles. I always have a devil of a time drawing his shoes and I don't know why. I hope I did well on the angle of his face!

I love how tiny Celeste's feet and hands are compared to Percy's and Kalti's. xD Well, she wears a shoe size 6 (in US sizes) and Percy wears a 12 and Kalti an 11. XD

Anyway, I had a blast with this piece and I hope you enjoy it. 😀

Last edited:
Celeste certainly does like to indulge herself. xD

Very sweet piece, sir. 🙂 Lovely expressions, as always, and I think you did a mighty fine job with the shoes - though I can see how those types would be difficult to draw. x) Still, looks nice! :happy:

Thanks for sharing it here. 🙂

Celeste is easily in my top 5 for ticklers, she's always had such an air of practiced arrogance about her whenever she gets a chance to tickle a man, and she looks so... "hungry", when she's sinking those wicked nails into his feet.

Celeste certainly does like to indulge herself. xD

Very sweet piece, sir. 🙂 Lovely expressions, as always, and I think you did a mighty fine job with the shoes - though I can see how those types would be difficult to draw. x) Still, looks nice! :happy:

Thanks for sharing it here. 🙂

Why, thank you!!

Celeste is easily in my top 5 for ticklers, she's always had such an air of practiced arrogance about her whenever she gets a chance to tickle a man, and she looks so... "hungry", when she's sinking those wicked nails into his feet.

Hehehehe, indeed. ;P Thanks a lot!

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back