• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

At a party

ticklekween

One of my cousins was haveing a party on friday and he really wanted me to come. I've been very upset the past couple days because my best guy friend (who I've been in love with for two years) got into a very serious car accident and he very easily could have died. I havent seen him in a while and the feelings I felt for him subsided untill I heard of his accident. We started talking again and the old feelings I once had came rushing back. I found out he was moveing to texas as well and I was very upset about that. Anyways I'm at my cousins party and everyone is drunk except me. I'm just about ready to leave when my cousin asks if I will go pick up some kid up before I leave and I said i would. So we're in the car and my cousin starts talkin very deeply about love (when hes drunk he likes to talk about deep things) and how much it must hurt me that the guy I've been in love with for 2 yrs doesnt even care. The whole car ride back to the house I have tears streaming down my face and I'm tryin really hard to make sure no one notices. We get back to the house and my cousin asks me to stay one more time and I said I would but that I needed to be alone for a minute. For twenty minutes I cry my eyes out about the guy how it hurts to love someone that doesnt love you back, how he could have died, and how I would never see him again when he moved. Now I dont cry hardly at all but I had just kept it all inside for so long I just broke down. I go back inside and my cousin is in his bedroom with his girlfriend and this very pretty girl named maura. I walk into the bedroom my eyes all red and puffy. My cousin says "Have you been drinking?" and I tell him "I've been crying" then the tears started up again and I just couldnt control it. I never cry in front of people but I didnt care. Everyone kept askin me what was wrong and I told them and they just kept sayin sweetie your beautiful you dont need him etc. But no matter what they say I just wont stop being sad. So my cousin ended up leaving cuz ppl were fighting so I was left with his girlfriend her friend and another girl that came in after this all went down.
So his girlfriend megan says cmon sweetie please smile and I said i cant. So she starts tickling my knee and says not even if I do this. I jump a little and tried to hide a smile but fail miserably. As much as I like being tickled I wasnt in the mood for it at that time. I tried the old "I'm not ticklish" thing though clearly I was lying. Megan said "oh really" and starts tickling my knee and thigh while I try to keep myself from laughing. the other girls see this and one goes on the other side of me while the other goes to my feet. All of a sudden the three of them start tickling me. Megan begins tickling my sides and ribs one of my worst spots saying "Tickle tickle melissa. awww someones a ticklish little girl huh?" I fall on my back making it much easier for them to get my sensitive spots. The girl on the other side of me, maura, tickles my ribs and hip and I scream with laughter. She says "oh I think I found a ticklish spot". Now I'm a very stong girl I lift weights and I've been known to fight guys at times and win. But when someone tickles me I loose all strength and these tiny 100 lbs girls completly overpower me. The last girl tanya takes off my shoes and startes tickling my feet. I start giggling badly and try really hard to get them off of me. At this point I'm starting to enjoy the tickling so I didnt try as hard to get away. Some how they get me up on the bed and tanya sits on my legs with her legs around mine so she can tickle my feet more easily. She tickles me for a while with my socks on and then took off my socks and scratched my soles with her long nails. Then she started tickling my toes and I buck and try to get her off of me. My cousin had these feather things on his desk that his dog likes to play with and one girl grabbed some and handed them to the other girls. They started tickling me with them on my tummy and my feet, in between my toes everywhere. The girl tickling my feet uses the hard part of the feather and I laugh harder and try hard to get away. she notices this and so she grabs a pen (I dont know how she came up with that) and writes on my soles with it makeing me almost cry. Now since these girls were really drunk they didnt realise how long they were tickling me for. They probably tickled me for like 20 minutes and I was beginning to wonder wether they liked tickling too because they knew exactly how to. They would tickle me on my less ticklish parts like my knees and neck or use the feathers to give me a break for a while and then they would attack my really ticklish parts like my feet and ribs and tummy. One of them began tickling a very ticklish spot and I really lost it. I started laughing so loud my cousin heard me from the basement and he came running into the bedroom. He saw what they were doing to me and he just started laughing. He said "well I guess they got you to cheer up". I was laughin hystercally and I somehow got out "shutup you asshole". That was a mistake. Me and my cousin are very close hes like a brother to me and he knew all my worst spots. He said "thats not nice to say to ur cousin you guys wanna know where she is REALLY ticklish?" I yelled no but of course that didnt stop him. He started tickling my upper ribs and my underarms and I start giggleing in a very high pitch voice. Normally my voice is kinda low, not really low, but as my friends like to say its like phone sex opperators lol, and my high pitch giggleing was very amuseing to them so this just made them wanna tickle me more. They keep saying things like "oh you have the cutest laugh I've ever heard" and stuff like "Wow someone is really ticklish huh?" which somehow was makeing the tickling worse. At this point I almost cant take anymore but nothing stops them. Then my cousin flips me over and starts tickling my back my absouluty worst spot. One girl sits on my butt and massages/tickles my back and ribs while my cousin holds my arms so he can tickle my underarms and upper ribs. The two girls that were left tickled my feet each one grabbed one foot and sat on it and tickled every single ticklish spot they could find. They did this for a while, I lost track of time. Then they flipped me over again and tickled my tummy,underarms, and ribs. I'm so weak at this point I dont protest or move anymore I just lay very still, tears comeing out of my eyes, laughing silently wondering if it was gonna stop.Finally after a while one of the girls says okay I think shes had enough so they get off of me and sit on the floor. I think they thought I was angry cuz they just sat on the floor very quietly while I laid on the bed still laughing and giggleling tryin to catch my breath. after a while i look at them and say well you got me to smile didnt you. They laughed realiseing I wasnt mad. Then they start hugging me tellin me it was okay that I didnt need that guy and that I was beautifull and desereved better than him etc. Anyways it made me forget about him for a while and I was a lot happier. the rest of the night I had a huge case of the giggles and this resulted in more tickles from them and different ppl. This was probably one of my top tickle experiences. I always like it when ppl try to cheer u up by tickling you.

Last edited:
Nice post. A really fun story to read.

Let me know if you need cheering up again. :woot:

Yes this is a very fun story to read. The only thing missing is me being there also. Don't stop sharing that laughter.

wonderful....

...absolutely wonderful......(long pause)....

....sniff....

...now I think I'm going to cry....! 🙄

No, seriously, that was really beautiful....I'm really glad tickling came in at the right time you really needed it.....great therapy, eh? 🙂 🙂 🙂

Peace to all who tickle here!,

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back