• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

At last the adoption is final

omega

TMF Regular
In the mail today we just received the final papers from the court. We are now legally the parents of a wonderful eleven month old girl. She was born here in our state and has been with us since she was two months old. To celebrate, her ten year old sister wanted to go to Pizza Hut for stuffed crust pepperoni pizza. I just love being a parent to kids, I get to be a kid right along with them.

Omega, that's wonderful! Good luck to you and remeber to treasure what you have.😎

Long Road...

Yup....I'm looking forward to being able to go see some movies I wouldn't normally be able to get into also! Congrats omega...we're still about 5 months away from the finish line...unless there's another international incident with China, then it's "who knows?". Enjoy... 😉 Q

congrats

i'm happy for you omega. now i imagine you can relax, and feel more secure. i'd love to adopt, but the wife isn't keen on the idea. she seems to have his strange idea that 4 kids is enough?! hell she aborted 2 that were our own! so adopting is out for us. but if i could, i'd look into american indian children.
good luck.
steve

That's wonderful news Omega. Congratulations. She's a very lucky little girl to be specially chosen by you and your family. And the fact that she gets a big sister too is just awesome!

Congrats Omega! The nurturing of a little life is such a gift...both to the child and the parent. May health and happiness dwell in your home.

Ann

Well done Omega, that is a seriously good deed. I wish you many happy days with her, and hopefully an angst free teenage period! 😉

Best wishes for the future, and love to your now complete, family.

Omega,
My fondest wishes for you and your growing family! I hope to join ranks with you and other adoptive parents one day to add a few siblings to the world of my son.

The way I figure it, your kid is yours....sometimes you just have to take a different route to getting there. You're obviously a proud papa. I'm proud for you! Much love and warmth to your little one. AND your pizza eater, too!!!

Joby

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back