• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

At what age are you considered to be old?

makugiggl1

TMF Regular
I'm really interested to know how people view this for a number of reasons. I've read several different polls on this and they're all over the place. One of the things that has surprised me about getting older is that you don't feel near as old as people view you to be.

If you could please put down two numbers. First the age of a person when you perceive them to be "old". The second number is your age.

I'd really appreciate some participation.

Mine.... 65...... 55

Thanks to whomever participates...

I consider old to be around 65. My dad's 60 and that just doesn't seem THAT old to me.
I'm 21 though and some people like to joke around and say I'm old, but it's really not.

Probably around 50 for most people I think x)
It'd depend on the person though, some people age really well, but others just look old, whether they are or not, at around 30ish.

I went from young to old overnight when I was about 27... as my injuries gradually healed (and I learned to remedy my other health problems) I actually felt physically younger over the next 10ish years. But time started to catch up with me about 2 years ago....

'old' is very subjective- it's mostly about health and physical fitness, and not being depressed.

Old is when you look at your 12-year old cousin and realize he's never seen a SINGLE EPISODE of the 60 million dollar man AND YOU'VE SEEN THEM ALL!

Just filed for SSA-disability (ugh). It seems I have the vestages of a industrial ailment (carpal tunnel syndrome). Can't hold the computer mouse for long, can't type for long, can't hold anything heavy in my right hand (writing) or hold a writing instrument (pen or pencil) for long.
I can't go bowling, have to hold my trumpet with both hands while playing, archery and shooting/hunting is out, can't hold anything with liquid with my right hand without assist from the left (no, not that Left).
On the other hand, I'm in better shape than most of my classmates (the ones still living). I should be grateful for that.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back