• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Atella (WARNING: some ugly scenes)

Duke Diablo

4th Level Red Feather
Kk, while I'm working on chapter 2 of enterion, here is a non-tickling story I wrote (one of the many, but this is the shortest). I'd like to see what you guys think of my... more mainstream writing.

«We are almost here, my love», Kallah told his beloved Jeanna as he kissed her. «Very soon, we will be in Atella, the City of Wonders.»
«I know», she replied. «Will you buy me something nice on your way there?»
«Of course, my love. How could I deny you anything, especially when you're giving me that beautiful look of yours?» He looked deep into her eyes. They were magnificent, he thought. After all, those eyes made him notice her and fall in love with her in the first place. He was sure to buy some jewelry for her in Atella. Something that would make those eyes stand out even more, like a pair of earrings. Master craftsmen in Atella will certainly have some for just such an occasion.
«Would you like a pair of earrings, my love?», he asked her to confirm her thoughts. Jeanna seemed delighted.
«Oh, that would be wonderful. Thank you so much!», she said. He kissed her lips gently, gently caressing her cheek.
«Anything to make you happy, my love», he said, still looking in her eyes. Atella was so close nearby. He could already see it's white towers where the Grand Council of magi resided, each one in his respective tower. Below those huge, magnificent towers, a magnificent and lively city blossomed. They were under the protection of the magi, and also had money to buy a standing army of mercenaries. Also, the citizens of Atella made peace with nearby orcish tribes, employing them as their vanguard in exchange for supplies and electricity. Also, orcs welcomed the use of the more modern weapons than their obsolete rifles, which helped them fend off other monsters like dragons, goblins, trolls and the kin.
Atella itself was a major trade hub, it's citizens famous for their craftmanship. And, being that lately there has been an increase in their numbers, the need for new apprentices drew many people into the city, seeking prestigeous and well-paid employment there. All in all, Atella was the largest and most prosperous city of that age. That is why it was named the City of Wonders.
«We are almost here, Jeanna», Kallah told his beloved, not being able to hide excitement. «Just behind that hill. Don't worry... we will come there soon and get you a pair of earrings that will make you an envy of every woman in the world.»
However, before they got to the hill, Kallah heard a sound of engine in the vincinity. He stopped and looked around. From the sunset in the west, an orcish patrol was approaching. It was a small patrol: five of them in a jeep. Armed with pulse rifles, from what he could say.
Kallah hoped he wouldn't run across any patrols on the way. He didn't like orcs. But, they were here now, and he will have to deal with them, it seemed.
«Stay here for a while, love», he told Jeanna as he headed towards the patrol. «I'll be right back.»
«Watch yourself, my love!», he heard her say as he closed in to the patrol. They noticed him before, and pulled over when he approached them. The leader of the patrol gave them the sign to abandon the vechile. He was tall, even for an orc... and extremely muscular. His left eye, as well as left part of the skull were metal. He must have been wounded in a battle, Kallah mused.
«Good evening, gentlemen», he said, a broad smile on his face, despise his hatred of orcs. The captain stood and inspected him from head to heels. Suddenly, he and his men pointed their guns at Kallah.
«Kallah the Slayer», the orc spoke in a brutish accent. It was obvious that his knowledge of human language was scarce. «You are wanted for killing off three villages full of innocents. Come with us quietly or be terminated.»
«Such rude manners», Kallah said as he summoned a shield in front of himself. The orcs opened fire, but shield covered Kallah efficiently. Then, Kallah shaped a small hole in the shield and used it as a murder hole. From there, he opened fire at the orcs, who fell one by one, struck by heavy machinegun fire. When they all died, he used a fireball spell to set fire to their jeep. Then, he returned and picked up the head of his love, Jeanna, from the ground. Two months have passed since he killed her and her whole village. However, she remained alive in his mind, talking to him as a voice inside his head. To him, every word she said was real, and her rotting head was as beautiful as the day he beheaded her.
«Let us go now, my love, and enter Atella», he told her as he kissed her rotting lips again.
«Yes, dear... we have been distracted long enough», the voice in his head replied.
And so they slowly reached the peak of the hill, where a truly magnificent sight awaited. The white city was beautiful in the evening sun. It looked like it was bathed in blood. Kallah smiled as he beheld the sight. Sighing, he put his beloved's head over his shoulder and continued his journey to Atella, the City of Wonders.

Whoah...that last piece took me for a mind trip... DANG.....Kallah's a Killah....
Good story Duke Diablo!

Thanks, Journia. I'm really glad and flattered that you liked it.

Lol what a interesting plot... i must say i am amused and intrigued. Good job.

yikes how truly macabre...why did he behead his true love????? you were so right...ugly scene indeed lol...but truly a mesmerizing short tale as all your writings are..

Thanks Izzy. Glad you enjoyed it... well, for the most part🙂

WHATA TWEEST!

you know i swear at the begining i was thinking "you know what would be funny is if she was dead" and its like OH MY GOD SHES DEAD X} it was awesome. I LOVE THE PSYCOTIC CHARICTER they're so easy to love, mmm

Thanks, m8. I was going for a twist, to leave readers wandering and have them spot something... just how our reality is shaped based upon one's perspective.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back