• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ATF question

lolzintarnets

(My apologies if this is in the wrong place).

Umm, is the anime tickling forum shut down now? Cause everytime I go there I can't see anything, and I dunno if that means it's down or if my account isn't working properly or what o.0. Additionally, if it is down, is there a new site up to replace it?

Thanks in advance!

It's been moved. The ATF administration requested that the link not be posted publicly here, so I'll abide by that. PM'd you have been with the link.

Speaking of the new forum, it doesn't seem to discuss the previous material as much.

In general, it simply seems to be a "hang out spot" for regulars of the past forum. Is this true, HDS?

if, like me, you can't figure out how to log into the only tickling related portion of the site, just go to where it lists all the forums and under search enter "tickle". it will bring up all posts with that word in it.

Alright, thanks to everyone for all the help here. I'll go look at the site now, though yes, Agent, before hand when I knew the new ATF link it did seem to be mostly discussion - I saw that too.

Nonetheless, thanks a lot HDS ^_^.

Speaking of the new forum, it doesn't seem to discuss the previous material as much.

In general, it simply seems to be a "hang out spot" for regulars of the past forum. Is this true, HDS?

I've heard from an ATFer who shall remain anonymous that it's kindof turned into that way- a hangout spot with a lot of discussion. The tickling side has seemed to die down a great deal from the past.

I also heard that a good handful of the older members have disappeared or don't come as frequently as they did- ah the pain of growing up, moving on with your lives and all that. But I did hear there was a lot of new blood to come and continue the legacy, so that's something to think about. A lot of good people have arrived to keep the ATF alive

if, like me, you can't figure out how to log into the only tickling related portion of the site, just go to where it lists all the forums and under search enter "tickle". it will bring up all posts with that word in it.
When you signed up you should have set a "TK Password." Logging in with your TK password as opposed to your regular password will reveal the TK forums.

Correct. It is worth noting, however, that this transition was occurring at the original ATF for some time.

well i'm one of the old members there i've reconized a couple others but thats bout it

Indeed I as well would like the address pmed to me as well =D

well why not for I AM YURILEGEND

>> maybe that would be funnier after the movie comes out hmmmmm

I don't mean to be a bother, but I wouldn't mind it either ^_^; It's been a long while since I've been there.

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back