• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Athena's(KOF) mixed up anime adventure!!!

so_funny

TMF Poster
hey guys this is my first time writing a story and my first time contributing anything xD. er..... hope u guys enjoy and i think i accept criticism which will happen >_< and my english sux!!! so here's a fictional story
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Athena asamiya's(KOF) mistaken journey of anime mixed up!!

A preparation before the next KOF's tournament, the Neo-psycho soldiers team train themselves for much tougher challanger and take home the glory of becoming the KOF's champion. They heard that the next KOF's tournament contains 4 slots to enter the tournament just like KOF 2001 so they've been discussing of who's gonna enter the tournament or not. And their minds made up, since chin is too old for the tournament which he's already accept the fact the fighters are gonna enter sie kensou, bao, momoko and of course athena asamiya to the tournament. While they train their ass off, kensou looked at athena's improved psychic wall shield and it hit kensou with jealousy. "hmph..... i wanted to learn that" he thought of himself and then he noticed chin is coming to observe how they doing. Kensou doesn't want chin to be impressed by her improved ability as he always wants kensou to improve just like her so he's planning a little sabotage to his love who is athena.... duh!! anyway, while athena's training with her psychic wall shield to be bigger and stronger, kensou sneak behind her and poke her two sides slightly below her ribs. "AH!!" her eyes widened while she jerks forward with her psychic wall appears to be smaller and suddenly vanished, she turns around and looks at him with a disturbing look "why are you doing that?" she said while she knock his head with her slap. "tch, tch ,tch ....... you need to be better, athena!! train with kensou.... he'll teach you everything of how to improve your abilities" chin said it with a disgrace face. "but he tick..... oh nevermind, and i'll improve, sorry master chin" she bows down while her eyes looks directly at kensou with an anger expression.

During the break, she approaches kensou stomping her foot madly " What was that for, you doofus?". He replied "sorry but you're so cute when you're angry" "that's it, all for that just to see me mad?" she shows her grumpy look and began to sulk. "ok ok.... i make it up to you, what about train with me of how to use that psychic shield of yours and i'll tell master chin that it was all my fault" he said while he comfort athena. "ok fine but i'm not sure you can do it because i think i'm the only one here of capable doing that ability" she replied, and with a quick responce from kensou "i can try!!". So after that, they quickly begin. She tells kensou to release his energy at the tip of his fingers and then spread it out. He does what she said but it didn't happen, so she walks closer to him and help him. She press his palms together with a little sharing from her psychic powers and tells him to release it now and when he does, and beam of light energy flashes before her eyes. and thus, she keeps her eyes shut.

She feels like she's flowing in mid-air and surrounded by white spaces. And when she wokes up, she found herself laying in the grass. "huh? what on earth..?". Then she heard someone shouted out "hey, are you ok there?" a girl wearing a school uniform rushes towards her. "um.... i'm fine, where are we?" she responded. "You look like you're from another world..... my world!!" that girl said.
athena : your world??
the school girl : yes my world..... by the way, i'm kagome higurashi and this is my friends, sango, miroku and inuyasha.

"How did you get here?" kagome's curiousity begans a question. "I really don't know...... i was helping a friend of mine and suddenly i got transported somewhere here.... whatever here is!!" Athena replied. "Well whatever, it's not like we pull you here or something!! Good luck finding your own home" inuyasha interfere. Kagome turns around and stares at him "inuyasha......... SIT!!" and then he rapidly crash the ground "omph!!". "Am i in different dimension?? or is it a dream..... no it can't be a dream, i don't remember sleeping before this" Athena begins to wonder to herself. Then a flock of feathers group in a shape of a circle appears in mid-air. A few seconds later, it disperse away and kagura appeared. "Finally, you jerks think its over about me chasing after your sacred jewel" kagura landed and positions her fighting stance. "YOU!!! i thought we're already done with you" kagome prepare her bow and arrows. "hmph..... an attack like that??.... you won't even make me sweat" kagura's confident speech began to irritate inuyasha. "I'll show you whats more worse than a sweat" he draw out his tetsusaiga and began his attack directly at kagura. Although with that fierce look of his, kagura don't even tremble due to the fact that she always face him. She tooks out her folding fan and summon her powers "Fujin no Mai, lit (its one of her attacks)". It blew off inuyasha to the back but not the others, thanks to athena's psychic wall shield. "wow..... so you do have powers after all" kagome's impressed and athena smiled back. Then kohaku appears to be behind them and assault them with his weapon kusarigama and bind them together with its chain but somehow miroku and sango manage to escape and it bind kagome and athena instead. "KAGOME!!!" inuyasha shouted while running towards them to break them free but kagura's in the way with her enlarge feather and kohaku kick inuyasha out of the way.

Kagura's enlarge feather then carries off like a magic carpet together along with her, kohaku and the chain-up girls kagome and athena. "Wha..... what's going on? why am i a part of this?" athena said while she struggle. "huh??.... who are you? i don't remember seeing you together with them before.... that means you must be their new gang and that power of yours you showed earlier.... it's so unique" kagura grin. "She has nothing to do with this... let her go" kagome warn her. "Shut up!!" kagura shouted then she knocks out kagome with her full strength and kagome's fainted. And after a while, kagome slowly open up her eyes and she founds herself tied-up. Her hands are tied stretched together above her head and her legs are tied-up to the ground. "Where am i??..... i'm the only one here" she said. "heh..... you're not alone" kagura slowly appear from the dark. "Where's athena..... where you put her?" kagome's anger began to panic. "relax... she's with naraku and later she'll give something to naraku no matter what but for now, i've been asked to keep my eye on you and i can't just do that ...... it'll be too boring and besides....... i want to see you smile" her evil grin started to make kagome gulp. In meanwhile, athena is being strapped down in an eagle position and she can barely move. "So.... tell me what is that power of yours work?" naraku said it calmly. "huh?? what are you talking about.... and why me?" athena began to panic. "Well.... if you're not gonna tell then i shall force you out" naraku started touch athena helpless belly. "Did you hear that?" naraku gives athena a chance to hear before the the torment. "thats sounds like a laughter.... a laughter from kagome??" she replied while her sweat began to run down. "hehe.... so kagura already started it huh, well then lets not waste any more time" naraku began to approach her belly with his hands.

To Be Continued...... if u guys want me to >_<

i know2..... kagura already died in the real anime! but i'm here writing a story so.... there xD

umm plz comment xD

Last edited:
I like your choice of content, but it's kinda hard to read. It would help if you used smaller paragraphs. It makes things look kinda messy the way they are.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back