• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Attachment Limit raised to 5 MB

His Divine Shadow

Administrator
I don't know why I'm making this announcement (As I seem to be absent more often than not lately) but what the heck: attachments up to five megabytes are now possible. Please note that the overall attachment limit of twenty (two-zero) megabytes for any one file remains in effect. This change just means you can get that 20 MB file up in a mere post rather than across two or three. If the 20 MB rule sees rampant violations because of this change then the limit will have to be lowered back to 2 MB. Additionally, please note that if we see an upsurge in the posting of copy written material due to this change that it will revert back to two megabytes per upload as well. So pay attention to the rules of the various sections and don't violate them, m'kay? Enjoy your larger uploads!

For reference, here are the various rules threads:
VidClips Rules
Splits Rules
Gallery Rules
Tickling Art Rules
Non-Tickling Images Rules
Non-Tickling Artwork Rules

EDIT: Note that I tested this on a 4.16 MB Adobe .PDF file and it uploaded without a hitch (Although on my current connection it took oodles of time).

Last edited by a moderator:
This will come in handy for when/if I ever draw something so hi-res it would require that ammount or more. Unlike on TMF, I've never had to resize (and thus lower the quality) of my artwork when I post it here on TT.

I appricate that. Thank you. 🙂

help!

hello.my name is constantinos.i am trying to contact you but i cant.this is the only way to contact you.i have been a member of this fantastic forum for some time and i cant reply to other threads.what shall i do?send me an email at [email protected] thnx and sory for posting here

Silopelos, I have sent a registration e-mail to your e-mail address -- please reply to it to activate your account 🙂

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back