• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Attacks to an archer's arches... (2 x f/f, one WoW-related, req thread)

Khali

2nd Level Red Feather
Okay, here are the results from another (small) request thread. Both feature my character Aello getting some torture of her own...

Canadian Ninja's request: (pics 1 and 2) [target: arch of her foot]
Aello, this time in a more 'night out' short dress and heels (yet still with a little of her 'crescent moon' theme...and still very leggy), is stuck in a bad sort of game. Tied to a chair somewhere, she's in a bit of a challenge. As long as she keeps her heels on both feet, the only tickling she'll have to endure is a single finger. If not...well...you can guess...

The generic masked ninja-like 'ler is just running one finger up and down Aello's lovely sole...Ael's trying to resist though, not blurt out, not shake, not kick the 'ler in the face as she probably normally would (but she'd kick off her shoes then)...and really trying not to let that heel come off more of her stretching toes. Will her sexy feet have to be subject to worse...?

-----

The Bandito's Request: (pics 3 and 4, pic 5 is a refernce) [target: arch-ing of her torso]
Request was for Aello in a upperbody tickle situation.

A new mob in World of Warcraft's expansion is the Shivarra demonesses. They're obviously Shiva-deva themed...six-armed females which are sorts of 'warrior priestesses' in WoW.

Six arms is quite a problem for a ticklish Amazon gal bound up by strong lines and braces. Shivarra finds it quite easy to get the tied up female crying in 'pain'...yet Aello is probably getting a little 'excited' from the situation. The demoness's hands brandish feathers, pointy finger-claws and just plenty of wiggling digits. Six hands tickling the poor girl's underarms. Six hands rubbing her arching, taut belly. Six hands poking and playing with her breasts.

Can Aello endure? Does she even want this to end?
(and why didn't her foot get it this time)

The 5th image is a screenshot of the Shivarran's in-game model, btw.

Hopefully I didn't disappoint either requester.

Kh

Attachments

• Chairatick3.gif
    Chairatick3.gif
    83.3 KB · Views: 596
  • Chairatick2.gif
    Chairatick2.gif
    188.8 KB · Views: 1,005
  • ShivaelTick3.gif
    ShivaelTick3.gif
    97.7 KB · Views: 441
  • ShivaelTick2.gif
    ShivaelTick2.gif
    203.2 KB · Views: 1,185
  • ShivarraShot.jpg
    ShivarraShot.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 610
I love it. The anticipation in the ler that the heel is about to fall and the desperation of the lee to prevent that from happening. One could almost argue that the dropping of the heel lead to the second pic, which made my jaw drop entirely. Another wonderful pair of images!

Yay! More Khali work!! XD
I knew from the description in the original request thread that I was going to love that first one.

I was wondering when someone'd make a pic out of those demons XP. Very nice. Very nice indeed.

X3 i luffs it, especially the one with the Shivarra, i honestly hope you'll make more pics involving this demon, perhaps one that'll involve feet tickling :super_hap

First picture: the scythe-like crescent moons form an interesting clothing motif... Aello has a bit of Artemis in her background, apparently! Her reaction, while wincing, seems just under control, as though the ninja's teasing is subtly calculated to bring her to the edge of hysteria without crossing it: insidious, exhausting torment! It's a rather sweet expression, that rosy-cheeked tooth-grinding grin... just the sort of response that makes tickling such an attraction!

Second picture: Aello's clearly lost it! Full-blown panic, flailing limbs, flowing tears... exactly what you'd expect, with 30 scratchy fingers doing their evil worst! The Shivarra's fancy oriental atire, especially that ornate head-dress, is a potent fantasy enhancer (thanks for the official comparison, by the way), and her mood seems one of gay satisfaction... Aello's rather hard nipples suggest that she's not too far away from satisfaction herself!

Why does Aello not kick the ninja in the face? Could it be that she is secretly enjoying the ticklish attention to her gorgeous feet? I'm inclined to think so 🙂 I can only hope this picture gets a sequel. Serves her right to treat Kitzalia that bad 😉 🙂

I find the second pic also very original. To my knowledge nobody has ever used the multi-armed potential of ancient Indian myth before in tickling art. And it somehow ties in with your own nickname (Khali was a many-armed goddess as well) Very original. And very well done!

Thank you for sharing, Khali! 🙂

Nice pics again Khali, thanks for posting.... i love to see your stuff

Canadian Ninja:
Thanks much, I'm glad you enjoyed how your request came out. Aello's just barely containing herself...really doesn't want that to fall off. ^^

Relent< :
Heh, well, give C.Ninja credit then, as it was his nifty idea. ^^

11225:
Thanks much, glad you 'love'. 🙂

DarkPoet:
Heh, it just kinda came to me one day. I liked the designs and it just snapped 'wouldn't six arms be great for a tickle pic?'. Of course, that also means they have six UNDERarms...heh, heh.

Player 0:
*grins* More with the Shivarra...hm...feet tickling...*vile smirk*

Rajee:
Thanks Raj. ^^

Littlebighead:
#1 - Yep, Aello's got a 'crescent' theme to her design. Either to the myths of Artemis (although, Aello actually might be contemporary, believe it or not) or due to the bow - bladerang - crescent similarities. I just had to mix it into this 'dress' outfit to keep some of those themes present (not to mention, as usual, something that still shows off her legs). Her reaction, yep, on the very edge of blurting out. The slow single finger is taking its toll on her exposed sole there, and she's barely hanging on (figuratively and literally). 😉
#2 - Have to give Blizzard props for the Shivarran demoness design (and ripoff points for its obvious concept from India myths) but it certainly would make a hell of a tickler (pun intended). She's clearly delighting in 'ravishing' the poor Amazon...but as you said, 30 fingers is a LOT of wiggling and prodding (combined with multiple feathers)...it's easy to see why Ael's lost it...yet she IS getting quite aroused. 😉

Scavenger:
#1 - Well, the main reason for not kicking is plotwise (you also don't know who else is in the shadows 'off page')...but perhaps you're right. Maybe Ael IS enjoying the focus on her lovely feet (as past pics have shown, she delights in it). I will be sure to tell Ael that last remark though. 😉
#2 - Again, Blizzard gets props for the char design (and you can give Littlebighead points too for that Khali ref in the last Low Roads chapter...that was a nice inspiration for something like this). I do think I remember some 'tickle tree' pic long ago with another multi-armed tickler (and multiple 'lees) although not a female 'Shivan'. Thank you very much and I'm glad you enjoyed it. I am trying to keep things a bit original lately, I hope. 😀

C_Tickler:
Thank you. I know the pics are getting kinda intermittent lately, trying to remedy that. <:

Kh

being tickled by a lvl 70 Elite demon ... hmmm , that would be interesting 😉

What's New

10/21/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back