• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ATTENTION FURRIES! (And for this site...furry artists, too.)

Dave2112

Level of Cherry Feather
Ok....ahem...

...now that I have your attention.

Wild Card Radio is planning a future segment devoted to the furry/anthro sets of fetishes. Both Lady Stardust and I are versed in the topic to a point, but this is one of those kinks neither of us actively participate in.

As we try to reach as much of the kink world as possible with our show, we enjoy tackling topics that we could learn from as well. Plus...weird shit amuses me. 😀

J/K 🙂

Anyway, we figured this would be one of those shows that would greatly benefit from a guest or two. If you or anyone you know here would be interested in being an on-air guest for a future WCR show about the furry fetish, please contact one of us either here or via private message, whichever you prefer. We'd love to talk to you.

And, for the purposes of advertising this on TT, this also counts for those artists who don't actually practice the fetish in life, but specialize in it with their artwork. I mentioned to Lady Stardust that I'd really like to get one of the furry artists on with us and pick their brain from that particular viewpoint. So, you can contact me here for that.

And who knows? If you guys bring this up to your friends...then they do the same...before you know it we got tons more people in our family, right?

Yes, people. This is what the world needs. For WCR to spread.

My best, Dave

Following Discussion (stop following) | edit post | delete post

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back