• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Attention tru tickle luvers!!! Do not miss this!!

iluv2tkl

TMF Expert
My name is iluv2tkl and I want to help you enjoy tickling!!!!!

I have a current thread going called..
(if you love tickling you gotta check out this thread)

This thread contains tickling tricks and tips from me, a man who gets to tickle almost every day!

So far I have posted 10 Tips! More are on the way!
Here are just a few of the tried, true, and even scientific tips you can find on my thread.

Sensatizing
Varitey vs. Consistent
Finger Tips
Be a Handy Tickler
Chinese Tickle Secret

and much more

You gotta check it out. You will be doing yourself a favour, and the next person you tickle. If you have a tickle partner, check it out together and let the fun begin.

IF YOU LOVE TICKLIN, YOU GOTTA CHECK OUT THIS THREAD!

Your friend in tickling

iluv2tkl

When you go to the tickling tips thread,
(If you love tickling, you got to check out this thread)
it is in the TICKLE DISCUSSION forum section
please reply with a comment on the tips or a question reguarding tickling.
I want to know what you think.
Posting replies also keeps the thread on the recent threads list on the theaters home page. This way, more people will check it out.

I want to help us all be better ticklers and enjoy what we love as much as we can. Help me in this endevour by either asking questions on the thread, making comments, or placing tips you have found to be effective.

The tickling community especially here at tickle theater is a great place, help me in keeping it that way.

Thank you😀

Important message

Greetings tickle theater members.

I would like to inform those of you who may not have visited my tickle tips thread called...
(If you love ticklin, you gotta check out this thread)

It is still going strong with new tips, excellent comments, true tickle stories with applications you can use to be a better tickler.

Basically, the name of the thread says it all and unless you have read all of it, you do not know what you are missing.

Recently, this thread was rated and recieved the highest rating possible. I thank the other members who helped me in this thread and I encourage the rest of you to hop aboard.

This truly is the place to be!!!!!!!

new update

The tickle tips thread is now at 36 tips!!!
Thirty six whopping tips on being a better tickler and enjoying tickling more.

If you do not check it out, then I question why you are even on this website. As many who have viewed the thread can tell you, it is full of amazing info that will change they way you tickle.

36 TIPS FROM A MAN WHO TICKLES AT LEAST SEVERAL TIMES A WEEK!!!!

This thread separates those who want to be better ticklers and those who are.

Come, read, learn, enjoy, respond, and ask me any questions you have reguarding tickling. I am here to help you.

Lastly, if you want to see what I look like, go to my thread..
(what does a true tickle luver look like)

Yes that really is me.

40 tips for better ticklin!

Found now on the tickle tips thread.

Do not miss it!
Warning: for real tickle enthusiests only!

Thread name...
(If you love ticklin, you gotta check out this thread)

Whatever you like about tickling, this thread has it!!!

The tickle tips tread mentioned in this thread is now over 40 tips and counting. However, for me to reach 50, I need your help!
Please ask me any question at all that even remotely involves tickling. Now is your chance to get answers.

Please also feel free to make comments on what you think of the tips so far. If you do not take the time to read them, you have really missed out.

Here are just a few interesting topics in the thread

The female G SPOT FOUND and secrets on how to tickle it from the outside. (Women love it)

True tickling stories (fun and erotic)

Sexual tickling tips

Non sexual tips

All body parts and how to tickle them

tickle psycology

chinese tickle tricks

and much much more!

Check it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back