• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Attention VU Fans! A gift from "Julie MCGee"

BZTickler

TMF Expert
Hey folks,

I just wanted to fill everyone in on the current state of up coming projects. FTKL is already on page 7 of issue #7 and has finished 7 pin ups for the VU pin up book. VU is moving right along.

Now for the news on Julie. I'm hard at work writing scripts for the new series "Julie McGee: Adventures in Time." Issue 1 has been written and the second issue has been plotted.

I'm working with a new artist "Shan" for this series. FTKL and I both think the stuff looks really cool. It's a more realistic style that fits right in with the story.

In order to right a wrong she committed, she has to visit her old boss Dr. John "Jack" Cameron for help. Jack and his new assistant Kelli Knox, has perfected a time & place jump jet. Jack sends Kelli along for the ride to assist Julie and to keep an eye on the ship. Needless to say the girls are in for it all across the time plane. It's going to be a heck of a ride.

Shan and I will be posting new bio sheets in the next couple of days so you can get a sneak peek. Sometime in February we will be releasing a Adventures in Time pin up book. From there we will jump right into the series.

I know it sounds like a lot, and it is. I can tell you FTKL and I are committed to getting VU out on a much more regular basis. His schedule has changed and he won't be so hampered so we're in good shape.

The main thing is we both realized that we have so many ideas in the works that he just doesn't have time to draw them all. That's where Shan comes in. He's really pumped to be working with us on this, and we're very happy to be working with him.

Now for the present I mentioned. My real life wife Julie (model for the character by the way) also helps with story editing. She wanted to say thanks to all the fans out there for their support, and she hope you all will get into the new series.

She thought she would give you something warm to think about on these cold winter nights. That's the cool thing about spending half your life with the love of your life....She's always willing to walk barefoot in the snow for you. 😀
We're also kicking around the idea to do some photo covers for Adventures in Time.

Hope you enjoy the pics! Check back in a few days for the new bios. Things are really rocking.

BZ Tickler

http://cyberagecomics.com/BuzzTMF/JMcGeeFeet1.jpg

http://cyberagecomics.com/BuzzTMF/JMcGeeFeet2.jpg

http://cyberagecomics.com/BuzzTMF/JMcGeeFeet3.jpg

mmm pink! She's always more ticklish when her soles are pink

http://cyberagecomics.com/BuzzTMF/JMcGeeFeet4.jpg

http://cyberagecomics.com/BuzzTMF/JMcGeeFeet5.jpg

http://cyberagecomics.com/BuzzTMF/JMcGeeFeet6.jpg

http://cyberagecomics.com/BuzzTMF/JMcGeeFeet7.jpg

BZ--

I've always said you are a damn lucky man... and those pics just prove it!!! Thank you so much for sharing... and please thank Julie for agreeing to put herself thru such an ordeal. I hope you gave her all the TLC (tickling, licking & caressing) her adorable lil feet so richly deserve!

The series idea sounds really cool... have you decided on any specific eras our heroine and sidekick are going to visit yet? Would love to know when and where Julie's going to pop-up next!

Thanks once again for sharing... BZTickler, you're my hero! (It's an inside joke, folks)

Hahathna 😱

Thanks a bunch Hahathna. I'll be sure to pass along the kind words. Needless to say it was a lot of fun warming them back up. :devil:
All joking aside, I am really lucky to have such a wonderful wife.

As for time periods for the series, we have several planned. The Beauty of the series is that due to a malfunction (Guess I blew a surprise for issue 2) they will be bouncing all around the time plane. Here's a quick list of periods in the works. They are by no means in order of when we'll get to them.

1940's Amazon Jungle
1800's Wild West
800's with the Vikings
Roman Empire
Early China
Victorian England
1960's San Francisco
1700's with the Pirates
Catherine the Great's Russia
The Dark Ages
Late 30'2 Early 40's Hollywood (Detective story)
Sci Fi Future with a 1950's retro look

Each story will be self contained. Although there is the underlying thread with the connection to VU, there isn't a multi part storyline to keep up with.

Although a good many of our bad guys will be women, you will see more men in this series than you do in VU. We'll still be working over our share of feet, but there will be a good bit of upper body as well.

Hopefully everyone will find something of interest.

BZ Tickler

Thanks Rajee,

I'll be sure to let her know. If you want to see her pose a certain way let me know. Maybe I can talk her into it. 😀

We do have a good pair of stocks!😉

BZ Tickler

BZ,

Things look exciting for the future. I look foward to seeing the new artist's work. Just like my favorite X-men comic, seeing a new artist can really add to a great series.

You are lucky my friend to have a wife that shares this world with you. IT kicks ass! Tell her we thank her for the photos and for letting you work on a great comic series! 🙂

Long live VU! and new projects. 🙂

DK

Thanks Darkknight. I'll sure let her know. Hearing from you always makes me miss working on the bat books.

Thanks for the kind words. I'll sure let her know. She always has fun doing that stuff. She was starting to worry, we've had a lot of hits on the link, but not much feedback. This will give her a lift tonight. 🙂

I know what you mean about artists. It's always a tricky time. Back when I was in mainstream comics I lost books when an art team changed, and I got new work when an art team changed. We always hoped the fans would like what we did. I think everyone will like the look of Shan's art.

Skeaking of which, I just got the Julie McGee Bio pic by e-mail. It really turned out sweet. As soon as I color it tomorrow I'll post hers, Kelli's and Jack's bios here on the TMF.

Check back tomorrow night

BZ Tickler

I certainly must echo the sentiments that you are extremely lucky, indeed. We all appreciate your artistic talents and eagerly await the upcoming Julie McGee!

In addition, I urge you and your wife not to be disheartened by a lack of feedback. It's been my experience that for every message posted on a piece, there are scores more of people who silently admire it. I cannot think of a work more beloved to the community than the one you have been such an integral part in providing us, and I'm certain "Adventures in Time" will be received in the same way. Here's best of luck to you, and know that your efforts are always appreciated!

-Kunzite

OOH, NICE! I really am going to have to pay you and Julie a visit. 😀
I could always use some real-life inspiration.

Shan's art does look quite good. It'll provide a good contrast to what is seen in VU (and in the forthcoming TBW storyline, for the next VU) and give me time to do it.

Thanks again BZ and Julie!

~FTKL

Excellent! I think Julie may have redefined the term 'gaining exposure' with those great albiet frosty pictures. Hope she got a nice foot rub when it was all over. Thanks for sharing the photos. 😀 I love the time travel theme. I imagine illustrating it will be quite challenging. Always gotta find all that historical reference.

Fairfeather said:
I imagine illustrating it will be quite challenging. Always gotta find all that historical reference.

Do you think they'll need some hint on dark and middle ages? 😉 😉 😉

🙂

Hi fairfeather,

Oh believe me we had a nice warm up session. :devil:

For me it's going to be a writing challenge. I've been doing some research lately for the Viking story and I came up with some really interesting info. It actually was tailor made for what I had planned, and that's about all I'll say for now. 😀

Kalamos,
Actually I think FTKL is going to guest write that one. He threatened to work Julie over when he comes to visit, so I gave in.....Hey wait a minute....I screwed up!!!!😀

As for the bio pics, you should see the new Julie bio pic. She's adorable. I just got the new one about 11:30 my time and I'm still trying to get them posted tonight. (Thurs). I'd better get back to work.

BZ Tickler

-> BZTickler

I'm quite keen on seeing the preview pics! 🙂

I doubt you will ever need it - but I could give you some pointers on XIV and XV cent male attire, esp weaponry.

Can't predict if this will be of any help - but told you just in case. 🙂

Reg's.

Many thanks for the offer. We're actually knee deep in reference. FTKL is in a ren-fair fighting group and is pretty much our resident expert. I used to know an armorer that was a Barron in the SCA. He had a beautiful set of black Germanic fighting armor. Great stuff. I really love that period.

I'll surely keep it in mind though if we get stuck on something. It was very nice of you to offer.

Okay, All that's left is to type up a short bio on Kelli's page then I'll post.

Back to work

Keep watching

BZ Tickler

BZ ,

I just had the pleasure of viewing the bio sheets for the first time. AMAZING!

For those of you who have not follow the link below…

BIO SHEETS THREAD

I feel the need to reiterate a great big THANK YOU to Julie for being so cool and letting you take those wonderful photos.

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

Thanks for the kind words about the pics Morandilas. We were actually going to shoot some tonight for reference for the new series. Didn't get a chance to with the game and all. I guess we'll pull out all the trashy shoes tomorrow night.

Well, I'm not all football, I did paint her toe nails during the half. 😀

BZ Tickler

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back