• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Attention: Youtube posters and users

jts963

1st Level Yellow Feather
Tired of looking at this?:

This video has been removed due to terms of use violation.

Then you should probably stop posting direct youtube links here, if it's true that youtube is searching for and deleting most clips that get linked here.

You can easily mung the link by adding a few spaces or astericks in "youtube" and still supply a useful link. 🙂

Last edited:

Then you should probably stop posting direct youtube links here, if it's true that youtube is searching for and deleting most clips that get linked here.

You can easily mung the link by adding a few spaces or astericks in "youtube" and still supply a useful link. 🙂
I've done this process several times, but not too much people pay attention to this warning, this one should be an sticky thread.

I don't believe that youtube has some searching engine for out linking. On the other side, I have read this information first time here and maybe somewhere else is a prove. But imho it's more possible that the clips are deleted because of someone flag it as inappropriate.

I don't like threads about youtube clips for another reason. Everyone should type tag tickling by himself and check new stuff, reposting every new clip on theater is something like spam. I would highly appreciate threads only about clips which are not findable by simple checking words as tickling, tickle etc. (I mean tagged clip in another languages, not tagged clips, random find and so on.)

I said this a while back ! :redface:
not sure if it was on here thinking about it though ? :redface:

Anyway the best idea is to post a clip but don't tag it with keywords like "tickling", "tickled", "ticklish" etc .... because thats the way all these idiots find these clips to flag them; by searching for keywords ! 🙄:tired:

You could also format the url something like -

http:/www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLIP-ID

that way it isn't automatically parsed as a link so you have to paste it in, but it will work in the address bar without any alteration !

Last edited:
I don't believe that youtube has some searching engine for out linking. On the other side, I have read this information first time here and maybe somewhere else is a prove. But imho it's more possible that the clips are deleted because of someone flag it as inappropriate.

I don't like threads about youtube clips for another reason. Everyone should type tag tickling by himself and check new stuff, reposting every new clip on theater is something like spam. I would highly appreciate threads only about clips which are not findable by simple checking words as tickling, tickle etc. (I mean tagged clip in another languages, not tagged clips, random find and so on.)
Isn't needed a search engine to know from where a link was requested, in PHP exist some functions that allow to know that info (the IP address can be gotten using those functions). Youtube has some rules (i think so) about to remove */f tickling clips (not so for */m). If you put a link into a */f tickling clip here (a link from youtube) sooner than later you'll see that video out.

Another adult forum I post at requires that YouTube links be non-clickable, as in Joe90's example, so that the forum won't appear in YouTube's referer log. Most members there post the links as hxxp:// or ttp:// (missing h) to prevent vBulletin from parsing them. I agree that we should do that here as well, though we probably won't make it a rule.

I'd like for us here at the Theater make our sharing site Motiono. That is, of course, if it's too large to post here.

tickle toys demonstrations !!

Thanks for the feedback, everybody! :super_hap

We now have two new */f vidclips that aren't clickable but only need to be cut & pasted to the location bar to work :ayyy:

http:/motiono.com/watch/OEMMTces

http:/motiono.com/watch/OCMMNNcm

Last edited:
hi found this site and it will be very handy: http://vixy.net/ it allows to download youtube clps, simply by copy and past the link and the rest is do it by the oage. enjoy

Just don't put http:// in front of it. Then, others can copy and paste.

as in: youtube.com/whatevertherestis_xxxy

Another adult forum I post at requires that YouTube links be non-clickable, as in Joe90's example, so that the forum won't appear in YouTube's referer log. Most members there post the links as hxxp:// or ttp:// (missing h) to prevent vBulletin from parsing them. I agree that we should do that here as well, though we probably won't make it a rule.
Val, you could to make this one an sticky thread, so everyone can read and it always will be visible for each.

For some reason, the youtube links at tmf don't result in clip deletion. Not complainin', just sayin'.

Thanks for the feedback, everybody! :super_hap

We now have two new */f vidclips that aren't clickable but only need to be cut & pasted to the location bar to work :ayyy:

http:/motiono.com/watch/OEMMTces

http:/motiono.com/watch/OCMMNNcm

Some of the best amateur feet clips I've seen. Your contribution is much appreciated.

if the referer is the problem - just use a dereferrer ... if you need help to implement one just let me know!

onan

As said before...Val, any other Admin...sticky this. People tend to forget.

jts963, nice one.

I'd recommend against vixy.net. I just tried it, put up with a long conversion time and a long download time just for a clip I wasn't able to play.

I'd recommend against vixy.net. I just tried it, put up with a long conversion time and a long download time just for a clip I wasn't able to play.

if it's an avi conversion, you may only be missing the codec needed to play it.

Use this freeware to determine what you need for that clip:

Attachments

That's what was getting me; I updated the codec and it still wouldn't play. Trying .mov right now.

UPDATE: And in each try, the site craps out on me each time. I'll do without.

Last edited:
From what MistrssValerie is saying, I don't think I can trust it anymore. But I gotta say that at least the offer was good while it last.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back