• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Attentione!!! selling f/m-clip full cd!!! legal??

Tavaritsch

i am looking forward to sell my f/m-clips ( full cd-> >600MB)
on ebay! i have been collecting these clips for about 4 years!
none of these have been offered to buy so that i collected them for free over these 4 years! all clips are previews of videos etc, so that i never
baught a membersip to download them!
so now my question: if i sell these clips as a cd on ebay,
what do you think, is that illegal because of copyright etc?
or do you think this is leagal, because pages like www.extremetickling.com
are making money with selling clips downloaded all around the www?
please leave me a note, so that i now if i would harm the copyrights!
thanxx!
:up_arrow:

The only way it might not be legal, is if any of the companies who made the preview clips prohibit distributing them and/or PROFITING from that distribution. Otherwise, it is legal, as long as none of the clips are from pay sections.

I had wondered about that myself, being interested in doing much the same thing. Extremetickling.com seems to just take clips from all over and in effect "sell" them.

Hey Tava...

If you do sell them on ebay...you should cover your @ss JUST IN CASE the way many ticket sclapers do...

They sell a Yankee baseball cap (with 4 World Series tickets thrown in free of charge) for like $2000 on ebay, that way the sale is technically in reference to the hat and there is no danger of copyright infringement.

So you should sell some material item....with your f/m tickling cds thrown in for free...and ask the price you want anyway.

The way I see it...ONLY f/m fans will be purchasing these cds from you. If indeed there is some drama involving legal authority and copyrights...it will be a loss for f/m tickling fans, and we have suffered enough.

FYI...I would absolutely bid on that!!!

That wouldnt help you in this case, Yank. World Series tickets is one thing as it's perfectly legal to resell those once they belong to you (scalping laws vary by state) for face value at least. It has nothing to do with copyright as there are no copies being made.
Just because you're not making profit doesnt make the redistribution of protected media any more legal. I dont think you'll face a problem as long as what you sell isn't what the original distributors offered for sale in the past. But in case someone does complain just understand that they'd be right and you'd have to, at the very least, stop what you're doing.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back