• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ATTN: Devout Christians?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oni

TMF Novice
If anyone around here is a Christian, that would be willing to talk to me about a few things, could you leave me a message here, or pm me? Thanks.

what about christian from wwe

Attachments

• christian.jpg
    christian.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 12
Oni said:
If anyone around here is a Christian, that would be willing to talk to me about a few things, could you leave me a message here, or pm me? Thanks.

I'm a Christian. Feel free to PM me on this matter, if you'd like. I'll listen to you and try to help if I can. 🙂

Last edited:
Oni said:

Before this post gets deleted you might want to read and consider it. First I dont believe in God...I mean is this the best he can do? But if you do this is the internet! I cant tell you how many religious sites I came across every religion and they have much more detailed topics, probably one that would benefit you very much. How much Christianity do you really hope to find on a tickling site? Type in "Christianity Message Boards" on a Google search and I think youll be pointed in the right direction. People here are more interested in Jessica Simpsons bare feet, not me however...I like her legs!!! 🙂

God is anywhere when He's in someone's heart. And thus, He is everywhere and there is just as much opportunity for help, enlightenment and friendship in this way, here than anywhere regardless of the theme or topic matter.

I'm proud of the fact we have Christians and other religious people and basically faith on this site. It allows me to know what I already believe is true- no matter who they are or what they're doing here they are God's children and are just as capable of conducting themselves as such here than anywhere else and are no less a viable source of help and wisdom if God is truely with them.

In fact, its even more of a triumph to be proud of, that God would be even here, in a place some could say He's least likely to be. That gives alot of hope to the hopeless here or people that just need to be heard and loved. Although it pisses some off, a fraction of people, its more than worth the friction because a good deed is it's own reward. God and His people will always be met with some kind of resistance at first, but its such a joy to know He is welcome here, and that we, as his children and followers are welcome here as well. And for that accomidation you too are being blessed in ways you can only imagine. 🙂

Last edited:
Nope, he's just on Smackdown now. Him as his "peeps". 😛

I liked his older entrance theme, that opera one..how did it go?

"Christian! CHRISTIAN! At last, you're on your ooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnn!"

LOL!

Id like to debate this intelligently with you Dracula, tell my thoughts on why there is no God but after yesterday and all that deleting and arguing im afraid that cant happen. I would have enjoyed it though. Oh well, another time and place.

It doesn't matter Lucy. This wasn't a thread to debate the existance of God to begin with. Someone was asking for help from a Christian perspective, not a topic of discussion so much as a request for personal private consultation (which I have obliged). That was the intent of this thread and that is why your posts were deleted most likely, because they were rudely contradictive or inflamitory, and most likely inconsiderate to Ori and the sensitivity of the issue at hand which you may have underminded or overlooked in your zealousness to provide your opinion.

I doubt it had anything to do with you or your opinions and beliefs, but rather the way in which you conducted yourself and how out of place they (your opinions) must have been in this particular thread and instance.

Having said that, theres no need to reply to me or anyone further on the matter.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back