• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Atva's Workshop (*/fff, a pixie, a knight, and a priestess)

Violetta

4th Level Indigo Feather
Sounds like the opening of a joke...

Anyway! Here's a picture I've been working on for a bit. It's based on the characters in a D&D game I played once. From left to right we've got Ai, the priestess, Ko, the knight, and Alassë, the pixie. Atva, for whom the workshop is named, was a gnome that we knew. Like any good D&D gnome he was in a constant state of tinkering with mechanical objects.

Tonight, it looks like the girls have tried getting into his workshop when no one was looking. I can only guess at the reason. And for their troubles, they find out some of the more interesting uses for Atva's creations. He's probably upstairs, sleeping, with earmuffs on. In the morning he might turn off his gadgets.

Enjoy you guys.

Bonus points to whoever can guess which character I played. 😉

Attachments

• Atva's-Workshop.jpg
    Atva's-Workshop.jpg
    168 KB · Views: 2,597
Heheheheh and to think i saw this when it was just a sketch...well done! i like! i want all of thsoe machines!! ^.^

This is one of the best pics I have seen from you.

The details are absolutely wonderful! The use of the gears in the foreground to create a sense of three dimensional space, and also of setting and theme, and just the confidence of the illutration in general is just amazing.

Seriously impressive Dudette!!!

And of course the tickling hotness was really nice too. ;P

As someone that has tried to do a lot of multiple Lee pics -- it is not easy to do, and I just think this pic is the shnizzle.

Great job Sammi!

Bandito

PS - shooting for the bonus points here - I'm gonna guess you were the red haired chick (Ko the Knight).

I wish we found traps like that in D&D....that;s right, I play D&D. What of it? Lol. Great work as always, Sammi.

I think you were the pixie...yep...

I mean if you examine the face in perporton to the nose, head, hairline and eyes, it's quite simple really.

5 "guess if i'm smart"s out of 5

Jimmy - Yes. Yes she did. Good times, eh?

Featherfeet - I actually thought for a second about posting the lineart version so people could compare the two. And yeah, I want those machines too. 😉

Bandito - I did try to top my previous pics with this one. Which is why I spent so many hours working on it. I'm glad to hear you like how it turned out. n_n

PS: Nope. I wasn't Ko. 😉

Corey - I was always saddened because even if there were good traps like that, I would've always been good enough to avoid them. And don't be ashamed. D&D rocks. Nerd unite! 😉

Timewarp - +25 points. I was indeed Alassë during that campaign. Thankies, dude. n_n

This good @__@ Really good @___@ We really have to introduce ourselves, like you said XD

*The little octopus claping is tentacles for Sammi*

awesome pic as usual sammi and i think ur either the black haired 1 or the 1 getting her feet tickled by the spinning brush

No bonus points for me ;_;

**snif snif**

PS - did you get my email?

Later on,

B

Woo, awesome pic! Always look forward to seeing your stuff - and w00t for guessing which one you were. ^_^

Sammi...

That drawing of your in unnaturally awesome, so much so that it goes past the peak of supreme awesomeness.

Thusly, I have come to the conclusion that

YOU HAVE THE HAND OF GOD!!!!!!! O.O

That pic ROCKS Sammi, just like you! 😀

blackmagic - Thankies muches. n_n

poulpy - Glad you liked it, my tentacled friend. 😀

matthew - Actually, neither one. I played the pixie back in that campaign. 😉

Abadon - Woot! Alassë did rock pretty hard. She had a 28 charisma. You practically had to like her. 😉

Bandito - Awww! Don't worry, no one ever guesses that I played a pixie. And yes. Got the email. Still being giddy about it! n_n Freaking awesome...

Helen - Thanks, girl. n_n I put a lot of work into making this more detailed than my previous pics. I'm glad to hear that it shows.

Snail - I'm not entirely sure on the exact time. If I had to take a guess.... I'd probably say the lineart and inking took me around 2 hours to get it all right. (Lots of erasing and stuff. >_<) And I worked on colouring off and on over the course of 10 hours. I'm grateful to hear all that time paid off. 🙂

Senshi - People actually anticipate my work! I'm appreciated. Yay! n_n *hugs* I was right in figuring that guessing would be hard for most people.

Bob - Whoa! I wouldn't say I'm that good. Maybe just a pinky finger of god. Thanks much for the props anyway, dude. 😀

Was this the pic you were telling me about that was "more complex than others"? If so, dynamite work Sammi!!! 🙂

vman - Eep! Thanks, dude. Hehe. Wuvs. 😛

big_dogg - This is the one. n_n More detail and more lees than any of my previous pictures. I'm happy with the results, and I'm really glad you are too. n_n

Wow, great piece, Sammi! I think this is one of the most complicated, detailed pieces I've seen you do, and it's really well done. You've got a great sense of 3-dimensionality in it, and that's really tricky to pull off. I can tell you definitely spent time on it; I like that each of the gals looks different and has their own signifying costume, etc. 😀

I gotta admit - I would have guessed you were the Priestess, since she kinda looks like you. Never would have guessed the Pixie, but man, is she getting tickled! She's got feathers everywhere, and geesh - can't imagine how she's not going completely mad. I know I would be! 😉

An ominous, forbidding clockwork atmosphere! Obviously the mechanical approach to tickling is most effective (if one can avoid being pinched by the gears!) Creative stuff, Sammi!

Last edited:
Kal - Thanks, dude. I still wish I drew armour half as good as you do. These fantasy pics would look a lot better then.

Lotus - This one did take me quite a bit of time to finish, so thank you much for noticing the detail I put into it. I found it wasn't quite as hard as I thought it was going to be to show depth and scale, especially when one of the victims isn't even a foot tall. I can see how with the hair and eye colour people would guess that I played Ai. But poor little Alassë, she probably is going mad. 😉

LBH - Whoa. A short review? 😵 Makes me wonder if this is the right universe. Hehehe. 😉 Thanks for the compliments, kiddo. n_n Hmm... clockwork tickling... tickle-tock? 😛

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back