• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Aurora Tickles Wonder Woman Viviana 1.2.09 F/F

Viviana's VV

TMF Regular
Wonder Woman Viviana tracked her arch-nemesis Aurora back to her hideout, but Aurora springs a trap and captures Wonder Viv. Aurora ties her up, and steals Wonder Viv's powerful red shoes, which make the wearer even stronger. But she needs the secret that makes the shoes work, and Wonder Viv isn't telling. Aurora knows Wonder Viv's biggest weakness is her extreme ticklishness, so Aurora thinks she can tickle the answer out of Wonder Viv. Aurora attacks her soft, sensitive feet with fingers, a flosser, an electric toothbrush and a hairbrush. It's 6 minutes of ticklish torment for our heroine in this battle of wills!

Enjoy the sneak peek, and please stop by Viviana's Tickling Video Vault to pick up the full clip. Thanks!
http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/6995

Attachments

• Wonder Viv vs Aurora preview.wmv
    Wonder Viv vs Aurora preview.wmv
    4.6 MB · Views: 1,509
  • Wonder Viv vs Aurora pic 1.jpg
    Wonder Viv vs Aurora pic 1.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 597
  • Wonder Viv vs Aurora pic 2.jpg
    Wonder Viv vs Aurora pic 2.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 483
  • Wonder Viv vs Aurora pic 3.jpg
    Wonder Viv vs Aurora pic 3.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 380
  • Wonder Viv vs Aurora pic 4.jpg
    Wonder Viv vs Aurora pic 4.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 397
o great concept...and that floss type thingie is a killer..i know...oo Vivianna makes an absolute beautiful Wonder Woman...as always, you can tell Vivianna is not faking this..she is one model who is truly ticklish...and i've been viewing free previews for a while now..and i can tell which is real and which is forced...thanks as always for the great preview...

Yummy! its isabeau's dream girl as well. id like to see a ticklefest between viviana and isabeau. :super_hap

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back