• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lucifer1

Damn the avatars on this site haveta be small! Can some tech wiz help me out and tell me how to shrink one? Like this here: http://www.zicline.com/semaine0281/iron.jpg

Can I get step by step instructions please? Like youre talking to an idiot as well because you are when it comes to computers! :sad:

No one will help me out huh? Figures. If a post I make on General Discussion isnt deleted by the "authorities" no one answers it. Ok not a problem ill just call Crapuserve customer support and see how to do it. Oh and I cant wait for all the members here to begin calling me a whiner, brat, etc. right before some mod deletes my respectful call for help.

If you have Windows XP, the process isn't too complicated.

--First, save the file somewhere (On your Desktop, in a folder, wherever.).
--Right-click the file and bring your cursor (On the menu that pops up.) to where it says "Open With." A second little menu should appear next to the first. Look for "Microsoft Photo Editor." Click on it.
--Microsoft Photo Editor will open with the selected image in it. Look at the top of the Microsoft Photo Editor window and find the "Image" tab. In the drop-down menu that appears when you select "Image," find "Resize."
--A new little menu should appear. Find where it says "Units:" and look below it. There should be a little box with "Inches" in it and a small down arrow on the right. Click the arrow. You should be presented with three choices. Choose "Pixels." Now your Height and Width are in pixels. Simply change the numbers in the Height and Width boxes to the size you desire and click "Okay."
--Then you can go to the "File" menu (At the top where "Image" was.) and either save the file or "Save As" to save it as a different file.

You are done. If you don't have XP, I probably have to point you to an image editor.

EDIT: You posted this less than two hours ago. It can sometimes take a few hours for a response to threads. Patience is a must.

Why on earth would we delete a request for help? You can't expect someone to reply within the first 2 hours. And after insulting mods and members alike you also can't expect anyone to want to. A little respect, courtesy, and patience go a long long way.

addendum to HDS's comment...the size needed is 64 x 64

Yeah Ness and not for nothing but who came up with that size? Talk about the eye of a needle!!! I mean that avatar I posted is small and I got smaller ones but honestly none 64x64...you simply cant find any that small. Having a size restriction of that caliber is tantamount to having some assholes car alarm blaring in your ear to make sure his $1,000 dollar used car is safe (which is happening as I type ironically)!!! Oh and I didnt insult anyone Ness, I just complained that no matter where I go in life, even on a tickling website no one will ever lift a finger to help me and I am treated unfairly.

Last edited:
No thanx! I dont want an avatar on this site or a sig. Im back to being a lurker just like my sister Melissa666. I guess she was right!

*eye rolling*

Say, how many posts do you have to make before you can use an avatar, anyway?

😱 HisDivineShadow has fixed my avatar troubles by shrinking down some of my favorite 80s Heavy Metalers. The gentleman to your left is Blackie Lawless of W.A.S.P. HDS didnt have to do that but he took time out of his schedule to help me and for that I am grateful. In fact I was thinking of buying him a car! On my current cashflow, which would you like HDS Matchbox or Hotwheels? 😱

Can I give you 3 mods some minor but constructive criticism on how to better TTC? Well first you need better smiley faces. I know it sounds dumb but most other sites have like this whole big box full of them doing all sorts of stuff. Second the avatars are a bit too small in my humble opinion. Make them a bigger so we can all see them better. See just two little tuneups, im suggesting something radical like saying replace HDS with me as a mod (that comes later! 😉). Oh and speaking of avatars, Mistress Valerie can I have an avatar of you?

Last edited:
Hmm...while I can't comment on the last point(s), I can say this: only TickleTheater can add new smilies or change the maximum size of avatars.

Indeed...the lack of uber-cool smilies and the tiny avatars are minor gripes of mine too. But like HDS said only the admin can change those things.

--Old Persian proverb

nessonite said:
Indeed...the lack of uber-cool smilies and the tiny avatars are minor gripes of mine too. But like HDS said only the admin can change those things.

Ok well thats something at least!! Can we write to the administrator and tell him about the smiley faces and avatars? Im sure theres got to be a web address right? I hope he listens...but I dont think he will not to be to negative. So whats the web address guys? 😀

You can PM TickleTheater or leave a post in Site Feedback. Either way he'll get back to you (if slowly..he's a rather busy man) 🙂

Ok I just emailed him about these 2 minor modifications. I truly hope he gets back to me but a busy man is a busy man! Still I think you have to give the admin a chance and try by writing like Ness said. I encourage others to write this admin as well.

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back