• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Azumanga daioh - Sakaki (kittens/F)

cosqui1

TMF Regular
I´ve been trying new things with photoshop on this one... i even drew a background! Please tell me what you think about the results, any criticism is welcome 😉

Attachments

• sakaki.jpg
    sakaki.jpg
    694.2 KB · Views: 1,985
Wow, very nice. I'd been wondering for a while when someone would make a pic of Sasaki like this.

meh !
i like the cat on the right foot expression very funny 🙂
& nice drawing too

I'm sure she's loving that experience. Quite the fitting scenario for the girl.

Nicely designed too.

Interesting idea, great style, poor kittens if she manages to hurt atleast one...

The cats finally got her it seems. Kamineko seems to be orchestrating, as expected. More emotion than the girl showed in the series here, yes indeed. 'Bout time she laughed a little. *Thumbs up*

SO CUTE lol! that anime is so awesome i was woundering when it was going to get some tickling fanart

Great material!
Cute girl, as always, the background is an ice detail, and the cats are the "icing on the cake"
Thanks for sharing

I have absolutely no idea who the character is... but I love the pic.

It has that cute but also sexy look that only anime can consistently create.

and I adore the cat's expression in the upper right of the page.

^^

B

Absolutely awesome stuff - Sakaki is my favorite AzuDai character! *_*

Keep up the awesome work!

Precious as a basket-full of kittens (a basket-full of loose kittens, that is!) The extreme overhead view is a cunning approach: it provides visual novelty and allows for a full view of the girl, as well as for each naughty kitty! The landscaping is pleasantly lush (grass and open ground are well blended), while the whimsical touches (the feline-themed underwear, the maniacally grinning cat, and the cat having a playful tussle with Sakaki's left foot) make the girl's giggly plight all the more devilishly cute! Terrific stuff... but then, no one expects anything less from Cosqui!

Awesome pic... I love it! 🙂 Sakaki never looses her composure, she even survived driving with Yukari. However, the tickling opened her right up. However, with her being so modest she'll be red faced for a week after those kittens are done with her.

Wow, very nice. I'd been wondering for a while when someone would make a pic of Sasaki like this.

She doesn´t get the attentions she deserves. I´ve seen ticking stuff of all the other girls, but not a single one of her. I had to do something about it :laughing:

meh !
i like the cat on the right foot expression very funny 🙂
& nice drawing too

Thanks!

I'm sure she's loving that experience. Quite the fitting scenario for the girl.

Nicely designed too.

Yep, if this was the only way for her to be surrounded by cats, i´m sure she would be more than willing to be tortured

Interesting idea, great style, poor kittens if she manages to hurt atleast one...

well, knowing her, she would probably be trying to stand still just to avoid that

The cats finally got her it seems. Kamineko seems to be orchestrating, as expected. More emotion than the girl showed in the series here, yes indeed. 'Bout time she laughed a little. *Thumbs up*

Thanks, HDS. Yes, only kamineko´s evil mind could have made this plan up 😉

SO CUTE lol! that anime is so awesome i was woundering when it was going to get some tickling fanart

Thanks! You can find more stuff of this anime in the grey series, and i recall relent making a pic of osaka some time ago...

Great material!
Cute girl, as always, the background is an ice detail, and the cats are the "icing on the cake"
Thanks for sharing

Thanks, darth. Me alegro de que te guste. El fondo, aunque bastante simple, le da un toque, verdad? :happy:

I have absolutely no idea who the character is... but I love the pic.

It has that cute but also sexy look that only anime can consistently create.

and I adore the cat's expression in the upper right of the page.

^^

B

Thanks, bandito!

wow nice kitty lick girl japanese thanks cosqui.

Thanks Magnata

Absolutely awesome stuff - Sakaki is my favorite AzuDai character! *_*

Keep up the awesome work!

Thanks!

Precious as a basket-full of kittens (a basket-full of loose kittens, that is!) The extreme overhead view is a cunning approach: it provides visual novelty and allows for a full view of the girl, as well as for each naughty kitty! The landscaping is pleasantly lush (grass and open ground are well blended), while the whimsical touches (the feline-themed underwear, the maniacally grinning cat, and the cat having a playful tussle with Sakaki's left foot) make the girl's giggly plight all the more devilishly cute! Terrific stuff... but then, no one expects anything less from Cosqui!

Thanks for your thorough comment, LBH 😉

Awesome pic... I love it! 🙂 Sakaki never looses her composure, she even survived driving with Yukari. However, the tickling opened her right up. However, with her being so modest she'll be red faced for a week after those kittens are done with her.

well, cats are her weakness one way or another

Wow!! I've recently gotten into Azu, and I have to say, this scenerio has indeed crossed my mind a few times 😀 Glad somebody finally did it. For those of you who aren't familiar with the show, Sakaki has a problem with cats--she LOVES them, but they bite her. Every time. Running gag in the show. Glad to see they finally cottoned on to a better means of torture!😉

~K

Lol love it. Original, well drawn and the kitties have priceless expressions!

Damn lucky lil' cats!...
By the way, stupendous art, cosqui! Indeed you got great photoshop skills!

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back