• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

B D S Mmmmmm...

BrightEyes1082

Verified
For two weeks in a row, Lee and I have discussed BDSM on our Thursday night show on the TMF Radio. We have covered many topics, from the basics of BDSM (What is it?), to collars, subspace, etiquette in playing with a collared submissive, D/s relationships, training, and the needs of both Dominants and submissives. We have taken calls from members of the community who have asked great questions.

Our question now, to you, is what do you want to know?

We want you to enjoy the show, and get something out of it, so please let us know what you'd like to hear about. You can email us at [email protected] or [email protected], or during the show you can send us an IM at LeeAllure or EveryLittleBee (both on AIM, both on Yahoo). Of course, you can always call in during the show. 🙂 We will post the link and # on Thursday, the day of the show (starts at 11pm est).

Also, if you missed the first two shows, check out LeeAllure & Brighteyes' Forbidden Female Rituals #s 8 and 9, parts 1 and 2 of our BDSM series.

Thanks to all of our listeners!

I truly hope you get a serious amount of responses to this call. And thank you two so much for delving into the BDSM aspect of tickling....or even the tickling aspect of BDSM. It's greatly appreciated.

Seeing as how your D/s relationship (Lee and Amanda) is entirely platonic, I am curious as to how your D/s relationship governs/affects your other relationships, both platonic and romantic. 🙂

Snail Shell

Seeing as how your D/s relationship (Lee and Amanda) is entirely platonic, I am curious as to how your D/s relationship governs/affects your other relationships, both platonic and romantic. 🙂

Snail Shell
Ha Snail beat me to it. The exact question I had.

I would like to know if those gimp masks like the one that man had in Pulp Fiction are actually real, and if so where can I get one. I am planning to do a bondage-themed armed robbery next week and would very much like to have one before then.

Also what exactly constitutes BDSM, and why do BDSM people hate tickling people when the two fetishes clearly overlap in so very many aspects? Is it because they want me to fist them in the bottom?

Something scary I have noticed and you brought it up in the last broadcast. Women, make sure you have contacts to call for meetings. I had a girl the other week that I had chatted with come over. I had to get her to make the call. I know it sounds strange, but I am very security concious. There is never enough talk about security and you women out there need it. Too many wierdos out there wanting to hurt you.

Something scary I have noticed and you brought it up in the last broadcast. Women, make sure you have contacts to call for meetings. I had a girl the other week that I had chatted with come over. I had to get her to make the call. I know it sounds strange, but I am very security concious. There is never enough talk about security and you women out there need it. Too many wierdos out there wanting to hurt you.

Not sure what this has to do with BDSM, but thanks for the input. I agree with your point, however I think it's just as important for men to be safety-conscious as it is for women.

Actually, no. That's a good question. I've heard stories and such about single, or maybe 'available' is a better word, girls/subs at gatherings and play parties. I find that these people tend to get harassed and groped and touched without permission first, which is against the rules for something like NEST. I've even seen private scenes with these folks get interrupted by some of the more creepy patrons.

Is this kind of behaviour normal for general fetish gatherings? What kind of inappropriateness can an available sub expect at a play party if there on his/her own? How do you (Lee and Amanda) and women in general deal with the creeps and others you just don't want to associate with?

Snail Shell

and why do BDSM people hate tickling people when the two fetishes clearly overlap in so very many aspects? Is it because they want me to fist them in the bottom?

BDSM people don't hate tickling. Different people just have different primary kinks, and the ticling is often a big part of BDSM play. You just don't happen to see it much.

This is a big topic, and I don't want to hijack this thread. I would however like to say that speaking for myself, I would love to see an end to the whole BDSM vs. Tickling thing, and that's only going to come out as people open thier minds and learn things aobut each other.

On that line of thinking, this is exactly why I think what Lee and Brighteyes are doing is so VERY imkportant and helpful. Shining a light on the various and often complicated aspects of BDSM and how tickling really does fit so well. People are into ticling for SO many different reasons and there are just as many applications. But, we're all in this together, people. No one is trying to tell anyone how they should express thier fetish, at least no one should be. This is such a wonderful and many-faceted fetish, and there's room for ALL of us.

And, I actually do have a rather....interesting....topic for discussion, but I think I might save it for a call-in. It's something that's been on my mind, and I'd really like to shine some light on it and get your opinions.

Great job, ladies....you rock! And thanks, seriously.

Can't wait to hear it, Dave 🙂

Thanks for the positive feedback. It's very much appreciated.

I hope you all keep the questions coming! 🙂

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back