• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

B. has threatened to get my feet again...

switchitup

TMF Novice
For those of you following along, I have been having some nefarious tickling fun with a friend of mine from a larp, who I am calling B. For those of you who wish to follow along, here: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?249395-he-got-me-again-and-i-loved-it-again

So after he got my feet last time, I had to have a conversation with him about tickling. "I figured you were into it that way because every time I do it your body language changes."
"If that makes you uncomfortable then we can stop that part of the roleplay."
"Nah, it's kind of the hottest thing I've ever seen."

We will be running more scenes this coming Thursday, and he has threatened to get my feet again. I don't even know how to feel about it. Half terrified, half can't wait...stay tuned, because I will inevitably post about what happens.

Sounds like an intresting adventure upcoming!

Right?! I'm a 'ler leaning switch, but I am absolutely loving him tormenting me... and the larp stuff is good too.

I have just been informed that I am going to get tickled for every tongue out smiley face that I have sent to him in messenger for the last 72 hours. No idea if that means individual pokes or full blown "you're gonna get it" tickles....
but I'm counting these up from Monday till now and I have concluded that I am toast tomorrow...
::gulp::

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back