• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

BAC on the beach (FM/F, F/F, FFF/(M))

GreyArea

TMF Expert
I was browsing through old backup media to find out what files I had saved there once upon a time, when I re-discovered those pix.

The second one is a fake. I'm a F/F kind of person, so at some stage I had obviously decided on getting rid of the guy.

The third pic is not beach-related, but I think it is too good to be left out.

Attachments

• car_beach_1.jpg
    car_beach_1.jpg
    814 KB · Views: 2,594
  • car_beach_2.jpg
    car_beach_2.jpg
    305.8 KB · Views: 2,124
  • car_nurses.jpg
    car_nurses.jpg
    732.7 KB · Views: 2,961
Thanks for a trip down memory lane That first pic is from a 1995/1996 Leg Show magazine story BAC did the art work for it

That was swell. 🙂 Nice of you to find some old files you saved. 🙂

Fantastic! BAC is my all time favorite tickle artist. I am fortunate to have been featured by BAC in a multi-paneled toon from his golden age in the late 80's. Would you like to see it?

BAC artwork

General, I would love to show it to you but I just joined today and apparantly can't upload images except for my thumbnail?

General, I would love to show it to you but I just joined today and apparantly can't upload images except for my thumbnail?

Down below the submit reply,there is the additional options

Click manage attachments, a popup window will then appear You can choose to upload from your computer,or a URL

BAC artwork featuring me

OK it FINALLY uploaded. Enjoy!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    729.9 KB · Views: 1,277
Wow, Brad! I ordered a bunch of your tapes back in the day. Excellent stuff. I think "Robin" was my favorite.

Never seen the beach pic. Thanks for posting it.

the fff/m pic isn't from BAC, is it? can't find no album or BAC collection with f/m pics

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back