• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Back in the dungeon and Pissed!

Loves2Tickle

4th Level Red Feather
I can't believe all the controversy that I caused by posting two pictures of a BBW being tickled in a set of stocks. Well get over it! And for the weaker minded , non contributing , picture trading, bed wetting , cry babies who infiltrated this community, I have new's for you. This is a wonderful group of people and I'm proud to be a member! We all come in different sizes, shapes, ages, and colors. Some are artist, some are writers, some are models and some are photographers. We don't sell, rent or trade our material. We give it away 100% free. So how can something possibly suck or be disgusting if it is for free? If you don't like what you downloaded, simply delete it and reply, Thank you for the post, but it's not my cup of tea. This is assuming you stand up right and don't drag your knuckles. Enclosed are a few pictures of a BBW I tickled..... Lovs

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 1,017
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    161.3 KB · Views: 570
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    163.1 KB · Views: 382
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 812
Last edited:
i know too many shallow minded people on the forum... think that tickling only involves super models...

Lovs2tickle said:
I can't believe all the controversy that I caused by posting two pictures of a BBW being tickled in a set of stocks. Well get over it! And for the weaker minded , non contributing , picture trading, bed wetting , cry babies who infiltrated this community, I have new's for you. This is a wonderful group of people and I'm proud to be a member! We all come in different sizes, shapes, ages, and colors. Some are artist, some are writers, some are models and some are photographers. We don't sell, rent or trade our material. We give it away 100% free. So how can something possibly suck or be disgusting if it is for free? If you don't like what you downloaded, simply delete it and reply, Thank you for the post, but it's not my cup of tea. This is assuming you stand up right and don't drag your knuckles. Enclosed are a few pictures of a BBW I tickled..... Lovs

AMEN to everything you just said. Tickling is so much broader than some of the people on here see it as, and it's a shame that they have to attack when they see something "unacceptable" I actually liked the BBW pictures the best and encourage you to post more if you find them.

goatman said:
Tickling is so much broader than some of the people on here see it as, and it's a shame that they have to attack when they see something "unacceptable".

unacceptable to THEM..!!

there's a wide variety of people here with an equally wide variety of interests. each to there own I say, and if you haven't got anything good to say about anothers post, well then just go get yourself a big 'ol cup of shut the f*%k up, and don't say anything at all. just move on to another post that may be your cup of tea!

i rather enjoyed the material in question and the material you have just posted. I think that it is all the more surface area to make you suffer my dear. I am not alone in requessting that if you have any other bbw clips or pics, most of the civilized sadists will gladly drool over them

Hey .......were responses deleted? Or is my cheese slipping of its cracker?

TTD

Amen...

All the BIG BEAUTIFUL WOMEN STAND up and proud that you like to be tickled ..we love ya.....

TickledToDeath said:
Hey .......were responses deleted? Or is my cheese slipping of its cracker?

TTD
No responses have been deleted in this thread, but I can't vouch for anyone's crackers other than my own 😉

I like a lot of the BBW stuff that goes around here. If I ever seem grossed out or say anything rude about a free BBW contribution, its only because certain big women remind me of my mother.

Great set of pictures Lovs2tickle. She has lovely plump toes and even cuter wrinkled big time bare soles. Awesome! Keep up nice work that you do.

Are there any more where these came from of this same set?

These are FANTASTIC!

Vinny

Having had a BBW as a girlfriend that let me indulge my interests in tickling, let me say for the record that it was lovely. I can't imagine someone would be so puzzled that folks find it attractive. It surely is!!

What's New

10/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for more tickling videos then you can count!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back