• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Back on the horse again! (first time tickle with new friend)

CheshireCatNY

2nd Level Orange Feather
Well....I've started dating again. I decided to prove how truly pathetic I really was and joined Match.com. After a while I got in touch with this girl who lives about 30 minutes away from me. We've already gone out a few times and tonight I got to tickle her for the first time! First for the stats; shoulder length dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, glasses, 24 y/o, 5'8" and a little big but still attractive.

I had her over to my place to watch a movie, though we didnt really watch the movie. LOL. We were kissing 😉 on the couch and after a number of quick rib and underarm tickles she had mentioned that her feet hurt after being at work all day (believe it or not she's a high school guidance counselor!! LOL) So without even thinking I slipped off her shoes and started rubbing. She was loving it. I removed the socks and then asked her what size she was. She was like "I have like mammoth feet, size 11 :wooha: ....I think they're ugly" They were gorgeous though....long toes and soft spongy soles. I disagreed with her and insisted they were very attractive (she already knows about my foot fetish) and she was flattered by the comment. I then started to tickle them. She began to giggle and flail and then after asking her if she minded it, she said no she really didnt, it was fun but she was just afraid of kicking me by accident....😀

Maybe I am jumping back into things a little quickly.....I did just end a serious 3 year relationship about a month ago.....I dunno.....I mean we have very little in common, me and this girl. But I think that just makes us more fascinated with each other....learning of new things and all....she convinced me to go ice skating with her! (be ready for a "I fell flat on my ass" post...LOL)

And before anyone asks me for pics or anything.....don't bother. I'm taking my time with this one....don't want to screw it up....(I think I'm really falling for her...LOL 😉)

I think it's really cool that you are falling for her. It's good that you want to take your time with her too. A big complaint a lot of girls have about us guys is that they think we're too quick to jump into a big physical relationship, and to be honest, a lot of guys haven't done a whole lot to prove them wrong. Therefore, when I see a guy like you who's taking the time to get to really know the person for who they are and fall for them that way, I really have to give you props man. I really hope things go well for the both of you 😀

Sounds like you've hooked yourself a winner Cat. There's nothing like the first exploration of a partner's feet.

Plus I think too much is made of having a lot in common. If I'd met someone like me, it would never have lasted. I love my wife so much. Do you know what she's doing now? Singing with a church choir. You can guess how much we have in common in terms of interests, but we love being together and 7 years of marriage have been flawless.

I wish you all the best with it. And don't bow down to pressure to post any clips of her if that's what you get. Obviously I'm all up for feet pics but I think pics of girls who don't know what is going to happen to those pics is just wrong.

We might be deviants as far as society is concerned, but we can still be gentlemen 😀 (and ladies!:grind_tee ).

you have a winner there! She knows about your foot fetish (and is ok with it)and she is a willing ticklee! Take it slow..but don't let her get away!

You sexy thang you...I'm so happy for you!!!

Many happy times ahead, my love...enjoy!!! And keep us posted on how things go...you're amazing and deserve a beautiful gal who will appreciate you and everything that makes you YOU!!!!!!!

WHOOO!!!!!!!!! *happy dance*

Look out...I might burst into song..."Matchmaker, matchmaker make me a match..." 😛

Congrats Cat! Guess this answers my email response to your email to me canceling your RSVP to NYE due to the break up.

TTD

I don't know you, but I wanted say that was a cool post to read. Good luck and have fun.

Good goin cat! I hope it works out between you two!

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back