• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Back to Canelli mmmm/f (true)

Ticklemarick

Hello everybody.
I spent two days in Canelli ( Italy ), where there is a rappresentation of the ancient siege every year.
It is well known in the city that one patrol of militiamen asks everybody for the tiletto.
Who is found without it, is putted in the stocks.
Male people are captured and whipped ( without great pain ), but female people are putted in stocks and tickled very much. The more they are ticklish, the more the audience like they are tickled!
On saturday afternoon some soldiers went near the stocks dragging a girl, faking she is an enemy spy! The girl started to panic, when the militiamen of the stocks called her with name ( I don't tell you, for privacy ), probably knowing her super ticklisness!
"Not again! Not again!" she was screaming loud.
"Oh maid of honour, you lost the stocks last year, so we must give you a special bonus!" told one of the three militaimen, with a funny grin.
So the soldiers ordered the militiamen to really make her repent to be a spy.
The following is easy to say. But the surprise was the reaction of this girl.
When we write a story, we can speak easy of great and uncontrollable laughter, but looking in the reality ( and in Canelli everything is real ) it is not always so.
Many girls are so ticklish they squirm and scream without a good laugh. Many girls are embarassed. They went to the stocks with shyness or bashfulness, so sometimes they can't laugh so hard! And not the whole girls are ticklish.
In the early afternoon I saw two exquisite ticklish ones, laughing with pircing and funny screams, but nothing comparing with this girl, well known by the soldiers!
She was a tiger before entering the stocks. Fighting with full force, tryng to avoid her fate, she bacame a sobbing lamb with the first contact of the feathers.
The audience was crowded all around the stocks and I was tryng to see as well as possible.
She started to laugh at the light contact of the feathers so I was stunned! She shaked her body and screamed for two good minutes, while four people tickled her for two minutes ( I swear you it is really a good amount of time ).
The militiamen stopped to make her recover breath and energy, but telling the girl they have to finish the full procedure.
Her face was a funny spectacle, for her knowledge of what was in store for her in a short time.
“Why me? I did nothing!” she saied.
“Because the soldiers told us you are a spy!”.
“It’s not the truth!”.
This is, in short, what they speaked about for a minute.
Then, the girl cries of panic annouced the audience they are ready to use their fingers on her.
Immediately her laugher increased in volume and became similar to a rapid fire.
It looked like a burst of a machine-gun. I can’t belive my ears and eyes, thinking it was all real.
The girl shooted her laugher for a full minute, before collapsing on the stocks, for a short breack.
The four militiamen changed their positions and, two at a time, tickled the poor girl’s ribs and sides for some minutes more, making her laugh like a mad.
Then they prepared for the final touch.
"Not the feet! NOOOT THEE FEEEET!!!!!" she knew perfectly the procedure, and some people near me was speaking about her extreme ticklishness.
“O my god. If I were her, I should die!” a female voice.
“She is much more ticklish than you!” the male answerd.
“Look! Look! They are going to tickle her feet. Let’s see!”.
“Come here and give a look! They captured a very ticklish one!”.
Then the whole audienced witnessed probably at one of the best show never seen!
The girl started to cry and laugh like a re-charged and furious machine-gun, with full voice and energy.
The militiamen maked fun with the girl, accusing her to be a spy and deserve to be punished.
So they waited for a new stop, tickling her continuously. Her laugher was so maniacal and infectious, everybody are laughing all around the stocks!
But if someone coul’d think to see nothing more intense, the top happened when the militarimen started to write on the soles of her feet.
Her toes were well bound, but the contraption for the tickling made her soles moving a little.
It was enough, for the militiamen, to made numerous mistakes and need to cancel. So they used two hairbrushes on both feet, making the girl scream, with eyes tearing and total hysteria!
More then ones, the girl swered the men not to use the hairbrush on her feet, cause she is loosing her mind.
The only answers were that both feet were submitted, three more times, to an extended time tickle.
Now the girl was tearing, with raucous screams of maniacal laughter, but keeping almost in full her strenght and energy.
Probably the tickling was really too much for her, and it was impossible to contain such a massive reaction.
At the end of this superbe show, everybody were clapping the militiamen and the poor girl, for such a great spectacle.
After some minutes I approached one of the militiamen, asking what he tought about the impressive ticklishness of the girl.
“We know XXX ( the name of the girl ), because the soldiers bring her to us everytime they find her in the city, during the siage!”.
So I plucked up my courage and told him it would be nice to see the girl in the stocks again, the day after ( on sunday ).
He answered me that probably I wasn’t the only one asking for this.
“Let’s see tomorrow!” and he turned back to his wonderfull work.

I think I would need to get some hands on experience if I ever went to a renfaire. I live in Colorado and we have one in Larkspur every year but I don't think they have any tickling stocks.

Wow! sounds like a very interesting event, and Lord knows I love tickling ladies' feet... but the way you describe this the girl was really tortured.

Fantasy is one thing, but reality is another. Forced into a situation she finds offensive and embarrasing - and in public to boot! Personally, I don't think I'd like to be a part of that. 🙁

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back