• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Backgrounds

nessonite1

3rd Level White Feather
I came up with a neat set of filters to apply to background images...let me know what you think....
I also included the thing I emailed you about where a girl is visible in the scene. One where she is far away and one where she has come to talk to the player. Is this any good?
I also have one more background of the front of the school but it was too big to post here in psd format so I will have to shrink it first.

Attachments

The backgrounds are perfect.
I like this effect that you've applied, the problem is only for the peoples, because they acquire a very dark outline around the shape of the body if they're too close (in the restaurant the effect is perfect!), anyway i like them , and i like the position of the girl; but i think that the idea to have her in the background is good because you can enter in the rstaurant, and looking around you can see her in the background, then she can came closer to greet you or to talk or....i don't know yet lol 😀

But i want to try to avoid the situation with more than one "playable girl" on the screen, to not give to the player too much to do (each girl require attention, and you can't approach with a girl when another one is looking at you LOL).

Of course any suggestion is welcome 😀

I'm glad you like them! I still have to get the school image to you...it is one I like a lot.
Ah ha...here it is!

Attachments

• school.jpg
    school.jpg
    398.1 KB · Views: 5
  • girl_at_school.jpg
    girl_at_school.jpg
    382.3 KB · Views: 4
  • girl_at_school_greet.jpg
    girl_at_school_greet.jpg
    359 KB · Views: 3
I have no words my dear ^_^ great job!!!! i'll put them immediatly in the game 🙂

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back