• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Band Member Sucks Girls Toes On Stage

howdyboy

TMF Regular
Hello fellow tickle and foot lovers. Today, I have come across some videos involving a band called "The Spazmatics", a cover band that plays in bars and clubs. In these videos, when they sing "Like A Virgin", the lead singer will take a female, sometimes 2, up on the stage and suck on their toes. This makes the girls laugh and the crowd goes nuts with laughter.

Think about it, this guy has a sweet gig. Could you imagine being able to play live music for people AND getting to suck hot girls' toes on stage when you play a certain song?

AWESOME!!!

Here are the videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VBLkc5uZyo&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAk8NVcl7Fg&playnext_from=TL&videos=0mBbgW9I0QQ&feature=grec

Enjoy!!! 🙂

I have to say, I would love to be one of those girls. Being such a sexy object on a stage while someone indulges a particular kink, especially one like that that I share, would such a thrilling experience.

Of course, it would have to be "Like a Virgin." Now I will be imagining Jim Broadbent and Richard Roxburgh singing it while chasing each other about a Gothic tower.

Everyone you share a bed with is a stranger until you do share that bed. Is it so different with their feet?

Yep. Passion permitting, I prefer a shower for all parties involved prior to gettin' all freaky. And I never just sleep around. I get to know someone first. Will I suck a toe or two if it turns her on? In a heartbeat. But not all sweaty and nasty out of a shoe at a rock concert. Sorry. Bit of a prude in that respect. Maybe in my younger, desperate days.

Yep. Passion permitting, I prefer a shower for all parties involved prior to gettin' all freaky. And I never just sleep around. I get to know someone first. Will I suck a toe or two if it turns her on? In a heartbeat. But not all sweaty and nasty out of a shoe at a rock concert. Sorry. Bit of a prude in that respect. Maybe in my younger, desperate days.

Fortunamente, I am still below 30 and qualify as both young and desperate! 😉

the hollywood brother thinks that the whole use of the stage show is just to use there tounge to tickle girls feet

Third girl was my favorite! She was totally resisting him. You could see him fighting with her leg to keep it up, and then fighting to keep her toes in his mouth. She kept curling her toes down to keep them out of his mouth.

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back