• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bandito Trivia - Halloween Contest

The Bandito

Verified
Hey gang:

A few important things on this post.

First - I have been wanting to do some type of contest, or trivia game for a long long time, but have had neither the time nor the opportunity... until right now. (Well I still don't have the time, but at least I have the opportunity, lmao).

This Thursday (Devil's Night - October 30th) at 11:59PM Eastern - I will be joining the amazing Dave2112 and the fabulous Glam on their Wildcard Radio show to usher in Halloween.

My sexy colorist and partner in crime - The White Lotus - will be joining us to answer all of your questions.

We will also have a Bandito trivia contest on the show. There will be 3 questions.

1 question about Bounce of the Dragon: http://www.mtjpub.com/ecomics/BounceChix.html

1 question about Tickling in Space: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=111178

& 1 question about Bump in the Night: http://www.mtjpub.com/ecomics/BITN.html

What is the prize for this Halloween contest???

Well... those of you that have read Bump in the Night will have noticed that there are 9 main characters: 6 hot students, the Witch, the Doc, the Witch's assistant (the hot green snake girl on the last page). But there's still one character left to include in the story.

The Doc needs an assistant. A terribly ticklish hottie that can help her with her mad plot to capture the Witch and tickle her silly.

The first person to answer all 3 questions correctly will get to design that character with me. To decide how she looks, what she's like, and most importantly... where she's TICKLISH!

This character will be included in the next 7 issues of the Bump in the Night comic. I will also design a free promo pic of this character being tickled out of her mind in any manner the winner chooses.

So please join us on Wildcard radio for some awesome Halloween fun, the first appearance of the lovely Lotus, and for your chance to win your OWN character.

I also wanted to say thanks again for making the first issue of Bump in the Night such a haunting success. And I wanted to post a pic of some of the sexy gals featured in the comic, for those that haven't seen them.

Plus... it'll help with the trivia contest. (<----- hint hint)

Please let me know what you think of the pic - I'd be very curious about which gal people like the best.

And please join us on Thursday night on Wildcard Radio!

The Deeto

Last edited:
YAY! more Halloween Treats!! Good stuff man😀

talk about "must hear thursday" i'm definitely going to get in on this, especially to finally put a voice behind the one responsible for keeping the chix out of monochrome. 😀

I've never listened to/participated in Wild Card Radio, before, but I think I shall, now.
Problem is, looking around on the forum, I can find where the archive are posted, and the discussion forum, but I still don't know how to tune into the live show, how to participate, etc.

Anyone able to help me out, or point me to a thread that will?

Sorry to be such a noob!

Thanks for responding Harbish, Gadren, and EcEu!

I really appreciate it guys.

Not sure how many people saw the attached page at the bottom... but that's okay. Many thanks again to everyone for making BITN such a success!

B

attached page? wha' chu talkin' bout B 😵` ?

If you mean the comic page, i'm sure people noticed it 🙂

I'm confident fmilling will come up with an awesome girl for you to work with. Was great to hear from you again!

A big congratulations to fmilling for winning the Bandito Trivia Contest!!

And a HUGE Thank You to The Deet and White Lotus for coming on our show for such a great time. You two are such dear friends within this art community that I love, and in life...and you guys are welcome on Wild Card Radio any time you want.

Gadren, check your PM box. Hope it helps. We'd love to have you along for the ride with our crazy show.

Being so closely tied to the wonderful artists here, WCR is looking into ways to further represent us here.

- Dave2112 :triangle:

EcEu: Thanks man - great to hear from you too. And yeah - I am looking very very forward to seeing what sort of fiendish ideas Bombers comes up with. ^^

Dave: Thank you again my friend, for having us. It was a lot of fun, and Lotus got a real kick out off it. Now we have to play celebrity every time we go out somewhere, and I have to be the paparazzi! ;P lmao. Thanks again and long live WCR!

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back