• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Banner contribution

Bashiku

1st Level Orange Feather
I promised Miss Val long ago a banner, but I couldn't do it alone. I have to thank all the artists from which I used pictures to make this banner. It is highly oversized because I couldn't decide on the size, so I will let Val think about format and if she and you like it, well it might get on tt banner line... which probably won't happen due to my luck... Anyways enjoy.

Attachments

• ban copy.jpg
    ban copy.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 797
I hate negatives! But i won't Bashik...u about it. It is pretty nicely put together. I like it.

though there are 2 images on it that are the same.

^ ack you and your puns lol

Bashiku quit being so negative or else..i think it's terrific..i like all the various images etc...

Do you have for my new story? And yes there are some duplicated pictures, because they are from the same comic... and negatives are just my way of art... the greater the shadow is the bigger the light must be 🙂

o that type of negative...gesh...now don't i feel silly...

took the liberty to quickly rescale it to a third of the original size (that way it can be used as banner better... but I still think that you lose a lot of detail unfortunately... there's so much in it!)

Also put a positive (negative negative) version. 🙂

Personally I think that the text (Tickle Theater) is not jumping out very well... something might need to be done about that...)

Attachments

• small_neg.jpg
    small_neg.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 79
  • small_pos.jpg
    small_pos.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 212
Hmmmm... i will rearrange few pics and make bigger outline for picture.... but it will still be negative and I will let my positive persona, ilohnoh, scale it and make it positive (but can we call him positive after so many tortures to poor little jen 🙂 ) jk ilohnoh

An update... The text should be visible now...

Attachments

• ban copy.jpg
    ban copy.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 91
say where are those images from?

Ummm... combo of black and white manga, loz's pictures, some sketches... I don't even know all of the artists. Oh Yes, there is Jipsy picture so thanks to our friend here 🙂

You have any specifics... any picture you want or something...? Tell me your idea and I will see to finish it for tonight 🙂

say where are those images from?

Lost One Zero, Kamikuzu, Anime316, and two artists who's work I've seen before and don't recognize. One looks like Gizenyasan's oekaki style, I might be mistaken. There's art from a Manga, the name of which I don't know, and the other from another as-of-yet nameless artist who does some weird stuff mostly featuring this one chick (That's the one with the foot that has kinda sharp edges).

Sorry if I'm not much help, alas!

Lost One Zero, Kamikuzu, Anime316, and two artists who's work I've seen before and don't recognize. One looks like Gizenyasan's oekaki style, I might be mistaken. There's art from a Manga, the name of which I don't know, and the other from another as-of-yet nameless artist who does some weird stuff mostly featuring this one chick (That's the one with the foot that has kinda sharp edges).

Sorry if I'm not much help, alas!

actually you guessed it all right... :shock:

I like the enhanced version. Once the current forum problems are resolved, I'll let TT know about your proposal, since he would make the final decision.

If you want I can juice up few more... but judging from reaction time I would have enough time to do ten of them 🙂

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back