• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bao Pham (DC's Clownhunter): Tickled out of his mind (Part 1 of 2) FFF/M

heman2045

3rd Level Red Feather
This story is a sequel to: https://www.ticklingforum.com/threads/tim-drake-red-robin-tickled-out-of-his-mind-ff-m.435906/

Bao Pham (DC's Clownhunter): Tickled out of his mind (Part 1 of 2) FFF/M
By MrObscura101

Gotham City, the Narrows

Bao Pham AKA Clownhunter carefully opened the window and climbed into his apartment

“Home sweet home…” he growled as he entered, it had been a long night of chasing down the various insane villainesses that infested Gotham, first stopping Magpie trying to blow up a jewellery store followed by Mad Harriet and Carpenter trying to feed innocent people to Orca, all in all it had been exhausting and he was looking forward to some sleep

“Some birthday…” he lamented as he crashed onto the bed, he was 19 today but there was no celebration at all and he hadn’t even had to chance to bust up some Joker goons either when he noticed something on the coffee table, a wrapped present

Looking over he saw a card with Cassandra Cain’s writing on it

“Dear Bao… Happy Birthday… and remember when things seem bad its always best to laugh…”

“Kinda zen I guess…” he shrugged, thinking nothing of it as he removed the wrapping paper and opened the box, gasping as it released a cloud of pink gas into his face

“KAFF KAFF!!!! WHAT?!” he cried as he stumbled back, then began to laugh

“Hahhaa haahhahaa… ohohohoo nohohohoho!!!!!!!” he gasped, realising it was laughing gas as he stumbled about, now clutching his sides

“HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA HAHAHHHAHAHAHA GOOTTTAA GEEHHHTT OOOUUHHTTT!!!!!!” he thought as he stumbled to the window, but it has been bolted shut from the outside!!

“HAHHAHHAHA WHAHHAHATTT????!!!!!” he cried, trying to smash it open but his muscles were quickly becoming useless as he fell to the floor

“HHHAHAHAHAHA HHHEHEEHEELLLLPPP!!!!!!” he cried, a huge grin on his face now as he tried to reach his communicator, but he couldn’t get it, then he heard a noise

Looking over to the kitchen he saw Cassandra, in her Black Bat outfit appear from the shadows, however he then noticed a large red grin drawn onto her mask

“HAHAAAA CAHAHAHASSS???!!!!” he cried in shock as she approached and knelt over him

“Hhaaahahhaa yyeehhsss” she nodded as she took the communicator and threw it away from him

“WHAHAHAHATT???!!!” he tried to ask, as she looked around his place

“He he… don’t worry… when you wake up we’re going to make you much happier…” she replied as he succumbed to the gas and passed out. Once he had she grabbed a duffle bag she had brought containing coils of rope, then spied a poster of Wonder Woman near his bed “Kind of ironic since she’s all into tying people up…” she giggled as she began to bind him

Bao blinked as he came to, he looked around and saw he was in one of the Bat-family’s various bases

“Oh man… what happened…” he thought before realising he was tied down, looking at his body he saw he was lying on a medical gurney with his mask gone and various straps holding him in place

“WHAT THE HELL?!” he snapped as he tried thrashing about, but his muscles refused to move beyond a small amount

“What’s going on? Is this a joke by Cass? No, she wouldn’t do anything like this…” he thought, then realised he was not alone

Looking over to the side of the room which was shrouded in darkness he noticed a shadowy figure watching

“WHO’S THERE?!” he called, and the figure slowly approached, Bao breathed a sigh of relief when he saw who it was

“Red Robin? Man, I was getting worried for a minute, guess Cass went a bit overboard in her prank, could you help me out?” he asked, but Red Robin didn’t answer

Bao looked closely as the crimefighter stumbled forward, his movements jerking as if he were a puppet on strings, Bao then noticed his costume was cut at certain points, plus it had various writings scrawled over it like “Steph’s pet” and “Cass’s fave spot” then he finally saw Tim’s face step into the light and gasped, the normally stoic young hero had a huge grin plastered on his face

“hheheheheheee…” he giggled, his eyes glazed over

“Dear lord…” Bao gasped in shock, he couldn’t believe, what the hell had happened to his fellow hero?

“Hello!” Cass grinned as she entered in her Batgirl suit but with her mask off, followed by Stephanie Brown AKA Spoiler in costume as well but also maskless

“Batgirl? Spoiler? What the hell is going on?!” he cried as he tried getting free

“Mmmm wow…” Steph said admiringly as she looked him over

“Don’t forget he’s mine” Cass grinned back “Welcome Bao, don’t worry… you’re perfectly safe” she said, but he didn’t feel safe as she continued “I’ve brought you here to help you adjust your outlook on life”

“Just like we did to Timmy” Steph added

“Hhhheheheehee” Tim nodded

Bao was getting worried now, if these two had somehow been corrupted by Harley Quinn and broken Red Robin then what chance did he have?

“Look… if you let me go I can get help, maybe Batman or Nightwing…”

“Oh don’t worry, Nightwing’s turn will come soon enough…” a voice then said over a speaker

“Who?” he called

“We haven’t officially met, I’m Oracle” the voice replied

“Enough introductions, time to get started…” Cass then said

He watched as the two heroines sauntered over to him

“Timmy, you stay there and watch” Steph ordered

“Hhehehee yehehesss…” he nodded between giggles as Cass knelt down beside Bao

“Don’t worry, by the end you’ll be so much happier… like Timmy there” she whispered

“Hell yes” Steph added in agreement

“HELL NO!!!!!” he snapped back “UNTIE ME RIGHT NOW!!!!!!”

“So dour… we really have our work cut out for us…” Cass giggled as they walked to the foot of the gurney

“HEY!!!!” Bao shouted as they unbuckled his ankles and began removing his boots, he instinctively tried to kick but his muscles remained deadened and refused to move as they debooted him

“Here we go…” Cass grinned as they finished and threw his boots to the floor

“Almost…” Steph giggled as they took his socks and likewise pulled them off, revealing his size 7 bare feet

“Oh, this will be so much fun…” Cass smirked

“DAMN IT LET ME GO RIGHT NOW!!!!!!” Bao growled but they ignored him

“Ssshh…” Cass said calmly “Just enjoy yourself…”

Bao braced himself as they began wiggling their fingers and moving them towards his soles

“GHGHFFHFHFFFHHFFF!!!!!!!” he grunted as they made contact and immediately suppressed his laughter, but couldn’t stop his feet from flinching

“Do you like our nails?” Steph asked

“We got manicures just for you…”

“GHGHHRHRHFF!!!!!! STHHFFF!!!!!”

“Hmm looks like he’s going to be like Timmy and try to resist…” Cass said

“Well he can see how well that worked out can’t he?” Steph shrugged causing Bao to glance over to Red Robin watching the spectacle with a gleeful grin plastered over his face

“Ignore them… stay strong…” he thought to himself

However, his attempts to resist only enticed them to tickle him more

“Hmm looks like this one might need more work” Steph said after a few minutes of Bao grinning through gritted teeth but still not laughing

“Let’s move to phase 2” Cass added

“Phase 2?” he thought as they pulled out a pair of green feathers and grinned

“GHHFHFHHFH!!!!!!” he grunted as the feathers began to brush against his soles, he initially resisted laughing, but soon found his skin start tingling wherever the feathers had touched

“Whhhahahahahahtttt????!!!!” he tried to ask while still keeping in his laughter

“Just some smilex feathers, perfect for breaking tough heroes like you” Cass grinned as she watched his face start to contort as the smilex coating began to seep into his skin and his nerve endings

“GHHRHHFHFHFHFHHFHHH!!!!!!!!!!” he scowled, but continued grinning as it now felt like every inch of his skin was being ticked simultaneously. Cass then quickly turned the feather around and dragged the quill end down the length of his arch

This immediately caught him off guard and opened the floodgates

“HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!!!!!! STAHAHAHAHHAHAAPPP!!!!!!!!!” he cried as he fought to kick away the feathers

“You were right Cass… he has a nice laugh” Steph said admiringly

“Yes… and it’s all mine…” Cass grinned as they continued on, alternating randomly between the feathers, quills and their nails while Bao kept on laughing hysterically

After 20 agonising minutes the tickling finally stopped

“Did you enjoy that?” Cass asked

“hahhahahahahahahaa…” Bao gasped, struggling to speak

“Good, cause that was just the warmup”

“Wahahahrrmm hahaauuuppp…” Bao grunted in disbelief, he felt like he couldn’t laugh anymore!

“Oh yes, we have lots more work to do before you’re as happy as Tim” she grinned

“Well, have fun, it’s time for Timmy’s daily session, let’s go baby” Stephanie said

“hheheheheee…” Tim nodded, and Bao watched how he eagerly skipped behind her

“Now then… let’s continue…” Cass grinned once they were alone

Bao watched as Cass looked him up and down

“Cass… please…” he said, hoping he could reach her

“Oh my, what have we here?” another voice said as a redhead entered, Bao recognised her a Barbara Gordon, the first Batgirl AKA Oracle and the voice from before

“My new toy…” Cass grinned

“Oh can I help?”

“Yes” she nodded

“Great!” and she held up a feather, Bao then watched as her reserved face changed into a truly sadistic looking grin, clearly she had also been corrupted into an unhinged lunatic as well!

“PLEASE!!!! NOT AGAIN!!!!!” Bao cried as Cass used a knife and skilfully cut open his white t-shirt and began causally brushing the feathers against his sides, Cass at his left and Babs at his right

“HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA NOOHOHOHOHOO DOOHHNNNTT!!!!!!” he pleaded, the smilex again making him more ticklish with each feather stroke

“Wow listen to him laugh!” Babs grinned approvingly

“Yes… will be very happy here…” Cass added

“HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA NOHOHOOHOOO!!!!!!”

However, his pleas were ignored as they kept going, using their nails and fingers to torment him, then Babs handed something to Cass, who grinned as she revealed it was purple lipstick and applied some to her lips

“mmmmwah….” she said aloud as she leaned in and kissed his side

“HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA OHOHOHO GAHAHAHAHAHDDD!!!!!!!!” Bao wailed, it had tickled bad enough, but the lipstick imprint left behind began tickling as well, clearly the lipstick also had smilex in it. He then watched helplessly as Babs took the lipstick back and applied some to her own lips

“MWA!!!!!!” she giggled as she likewise kissed him, making him laugh more as they continued feathering his torso

Soon Bao’s upper body was covered in kiss marks as the feathers kept on flicking against him

“HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAA MEEHHHRCCCYYY!!!!!!!!” he cried,

“No mercy…” Cass replied in-between kisses “You belong to me now…” she added

“Oh yes, you’re going to be as happy as Timmy” Babs added

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA SOOHHMEEOOHHNNEEE HEEEELELELEPPP!!!!!!” he wailed, then howled as without warning Cass leaned in a kissed his left nipple

Bao writhed about as much as he could to try and dislodge her as her soft lips continued kissing and sucking on his nipple while her tongue slowly licked around it

“HHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA CHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHASSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!” he wailed, only to then hear…

“Oh! That looks like fun!” from Babs who likewise started to do the same to his right nipple

“HHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHA GEHEHEHHEHETT OOHHHFAAAHHAAAA MHEHEHHEHEEE!!!!!” he pleaded, then shrieked as both of them used their hands to dig their fingers into his six-pack, ribs and sides, with Cass also trailing her fingers around his belly button as well

“HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IHHHH CHAHAHAHAHAHHNNTT BRREATAHHHEEE!!!!!” he pleaded, feeling like every nerve ending was being tickled at once until he finally passed out

“Aw I thought we’d get to play with him longer” Babs sighed

“Let’s prepare him for the next step” Cass replied

Bao blinked as he awoke, then giggled before looking down and seeing Cass by his feet, she had drizzled honey onto them and was licking it off

“mmmmm… hi…” she grinned between licks

“HAHAHAHAAH STHHAHAHAPPP!!!! GEHEHEHEHTT AWAHAHAHAYY!!!!” he demanded, his muscles still useless

“mmmm…” was the infuriating response as she continued

After spending a few minutes to ensure all the honey was gone no matter how much Bao laughed, begged or threatened her to stop Cass at last finished

“So…. I get the feeling you don’t like your current predicament” she said

“YEAH NO SHIT!!!!!!” he snapped back

“So how would you like a chance to get free?” she then said and he looked at her “All you have to do is pin me to the floor once, I won’t even fight back… but if I pin you then you’re stuck here”

Bao thought it over, he knew there would be some type of catch… but if he could get free… maybe even alert the other Bat-Family members…

“OK YOU’RE ON!”

“I’m glad to hear…” she grinned

Soon Bao was untied and facing Cass on a mat, he thought about trying to run, but knew she would catch him so decided it best to try and pin her

“Ok here I come!” he shouted as he charged, but she gracefully sidestepped him. Bao turned and tried again, this time unleashing a slew of kicks and punches but unable to land a single blow as she rhythmically glided about, her years of training had heightened her senses to the point where she could predict his movements and easily keep avoiding him

“DAMN IT STAND STILL!” he growled as he kept trying in vain to land a single hit to no avail as she grinned at him which only infuriated him more

Finally though he misjudged a kick, and in one simple move Cass flipped him over and sent him crashing to the mat

“Give up?” she asked, placing her foot on his throat in a dominating pose

“NEVER!” he growled, knocking her foot away and hoping to tackle her, but again she evaded, then suddenly she went on the offense, still evading but each time he missed she would appear behind him and tickle his sides

“GGRRR!!!! STHAAHHAPP!!!!” he grunted as he kept trying to fight but constantly missed

“Aw does it tickle?” she said mockingly

“YOU SAID YOU WOULDN’T FIGHT!!!!!”

“Didn’t say I wouldn’t tickle” she grinned as she kept going, with Bao finding it was like trying to fight a ghost!

“Ok this is just sad now” Cass finally said as Bao had spent 30 mins trying and failing to even land a hit on her, then suddenly she was behind him and used a pressure strike at the back of his neck

“ARGH!” Bao groaned as his muscles went numb and he crashed to the floor unable to move

“Looks like I win” Cass grinned as she triumphantly straddled him

“No…you can’t…”

“Ssshh just sleep…” Cass said soothingly as she lightly touched his temple to KO him and he blacked out as Cass took a Mad Hatter card from her belt and slipped it onto his ear

“Sweet dreams” she chuckled

To be continued...

What's New

9/10/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back