• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bao Pham (DC's Clownhunter): Tickled out of his mind (Part 2 of 2) FFF/M

heman2045

3rd Level Red Feather
Part 1: https://www.ticklingforum.com/threa...led-out-of-his-mind-part-1-of-2-fff-m.440355/

Bao Pham (DC's Clownhunter): Tickled out of his mind (Part 2 of 2)
by MrObscura101

Bao blinked as he found himself in his home, lying on his bed in his underwear, then he stood up as there was a knock on the door, opening it he gulped as he found Wonder Woman standing there

“Uh…” he stammered, transfixed by her beauty as she entered

“I understand you want to team up with me” she announced

“Uh sure… I mean…” he tried to answer the stunning Amazon

“Well of course first you have to prove your worth…” she said as she removed her golden lasso from her belt

Within a blink Bao found himself lying on his bed, bound in the lasso and unable to move

“W…what’s going on?!” he asked in a panic as she grinned at him

“You want to be a good boy, right?”

“Y…yes?” he answered

“Well… good boys get tickles…” and with that she straddled his waist and began tickling him

“HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WOOOHONNDAHAHAHA WOOOHHMAAAHHAANN!!!!!!” he cried in a shock and began laughing

“That’s it Bao, this is Amazonian loving dominance… just laugh and enjoy it… soon you will be a tickle pet for your mistress… wouldn’t you like that?” she said, her voice soft and soothing as her nails dug into his ribs, moving up and down his sides and even tickled her hips
“HAHAHAHHAHAHHAAA NOOHHOHOOHOOOO!!!!!!!” he wailed

“You might be saying no… but I can certainly see you’re enjoying it…” she grinned knowingly as she looked down to the prominent bulge in his underwear…

Bao looked at her embarrassed

“WHHAHAA… NOOOHOHOH…. IIHHH…” he stammered
“sssh… it’s ok… your goddess is here now…” Wonder Woman said softly while still tickling him, “You just need to properly submit and then you’ll be free to enjoy life as a good little tickle toy…” she then grabbed his boxers and pulled them down

“Wouldn’t you like that…” she said seductively as his manhood was exposed

Bao went wide eyed in shock as the gorgeous heroine looked at him and smiled

“Don’t be embarrassed… you clearly want this… to be dominated and to be a tickle toy…”

“N…noo…iihh…” Bao tried to argue, but he couldn’t find the words, not knowing that the Hatter card out in the real word was working to lower his resistance to Cass’s reprogramming as Wonder Woman took the Lasso of Truth and slowly tied it around his neck

“Why don’t you tell me where your most ticklish?”

Bao tried to resist as the lasso glowed but couldn’t compete with its power

“my… my feet… and my…” his eyes darted downwards making her grin

“Good boy… don’t worry… I’m here for you now…” as she held up a feather and moved it to his member

“OOHOHOHOHOHOOHOHOOO NOHOHOHOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!” he cried as it slowly moved against his shaft

“Yes… just enjoy it… embrace your new life…” she said softly as she continued stroking the feather against him

“HHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA NOOHOHOOHOHOOOO!!!!!!!!” he cried back as the plume kept moving up and down

“It’s ok… I know you have a secret desire…” Wonder Woman then said as she briefly stopped the feather then outstretched her long, toned leg and began to unzip her boot. Bao watched enthralled as she then slowly pulled her boot off and dropped it to the floor, showing off her bare size 7 foot

“wow…” he gasped in amazement as he stared, with her gods-granted gifts Wonder Woman’s skin was absolutely flawless, with a perfectly shaped foot with a deep arch, wrinkles and amazing toes

“I can see you like…” Wonder Woman grinned before peeling off her other boot as well “What do you think?” she asked as she placed both her feet on his chest

“ihh…” he stammered, he couldn’t think straight, why couldn’t he come up with any words? As Wonder Woman placed her left sole against his face and gently caressed it

“It’s ok… just relax… your new mistress is here… I will keep you safe forever and all you have to do… is worship me…”

Before Bao could even think his tongue was out and he was diligently kissing her arch

“mmm… good boy…” she purred as she lowered her other foot down

“OOHOHOHOHOHOHOH WHHAHAHAHAAATTT???!!!!!” he gasped as he felt her other arch move against his hard-on

“sssshhh… don’t worry… just enjoy it… you’ve fought for so long… now it’s time to let go of all that and love your new place under my feet…”

Bao tried to think of a response, but couldn’t stop himself from eagerly kissing her sole and enjoying the sensations of her foot slowly stroking his member, it seemed like heaven being here… so blissful and comforting… if only he could stay forever…

“yeesss…” he found himself moaning softly, still continuing to kiss her foot, then began using his tongue to lick around the arch as well

“Good boy… just enjoy it…” Wonder Woman said softly

“Yeess…” he replied back, his resistance slowly weakening as Wonder Woman smiled

Meanwhile back in the real-world Bao’s eyes slowly opened as he awoke from the dream, once more tied down and with a foot against his face… but as he regained his senses, he realised that instead of Wonder Woman it was Cass wearing a Wonder Woman costume!

“What…” he said in confusion

“Mad Hatter tech to help me” she grinned as she again brushed her foot against his member, now exposed as his pants and underwear had been pulled down while he slept

“NOHOHOHOOOO!!! DOOHOHNNTTT!!!!!!” he wailed

“Why not? You liked it before…”

“NOOHOHOOOO IIHHIH DOOHHNNTTT!!!!” he protested

“Sshhhh… like I said before… just enjoy it…” and she used her foot to tussle his hair

“SSTHHAHAPPPP!!!!!” he ordered but then saw Steph and Barbara approaching

“So someone’s got ticklish feet huh?” they grinned as they knelt down

“NOOO!!! HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA STAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHPPPP!!!!!!!!!!” he screamed as they each applied smilex oil to his soles and unleashed nails and hairbrushes upon him, he frantically tried to kick them away, but then gasped as Cass brought her foot away from his face.. before bringing both soles against his member

“NO!!! WAIIIHHHTTT!!!!!! DOOHHNNNTTT!!!!!!!” he wailed as she began moving her soles up and down

“Sssshhh… just enjoy it my little tickle toy…” she whispered as she continued, Bao was so turned on by all the attention that he couldn’t help himself from quickly cumming soon after

“NOHOHOHOOHOHOOOO!!!!!!!! Oohohohohohoho….” he cried as he passed out in exhaustion

“Let’s get him ready for the next part…” Cass said as she placed the Hatter card against his ear again and increased its setting to both keep him asleep and at the mercy of subliminal messages while he slept…

Boa blinked as he came to once more

“Oh no…” he groaned, finding himself fully naked and strapped down to a hospital bed one might find in Arkham, dozens of padded straps crisscrossed his body completely holding him down

“Awake finally” Cass grinned as she entered the room, “Did you have nice dreams?”

“DAMN IT LET ME GO RIGHT NOW YOU PSYCHO!!!!!!” Bao snapped

“I was afraid you might be upset…” she said

“UPSET?!” he screamed angrily but she ignored his tirade

“So I enlisted professional help…”

“Oh no…” Bao cried as his ‘help’ entered, Barbara and Steph with Barbara dressed as a sexy doctor in a blouse, jacket, and an incredibly short skirt that showed off her garter belt attached to thigh high nylons, in addition she wore matching heels, glasses and her hair was tied in a professional bun while Steph was wearing a sexy nurse outfit complete with white nylons and red pumps

“So this is the patient?” Barbara asked

“I’m afraid so…” Cass said acting glum

“DAMN IT ENOUGH OF THESE STUPID GAMES!!!!!!” Bao snapped

“Definitely looks like stuck in the mud syndrome…” Steph added

“True but we need more tests…” Barbara replied

Bao grunted and shifted about as they each sat either side of him and removed their heels before placing their nyloned soles on his chest

“GGGGHGHHHRRR STHHHAAPPP!!!!!” he demanded, both angry but also giggling a little as the sheer fabric caressed his skin which still was affected by the smilex that had been applied earlier

“Now now… don’t be like that, we are here to help you…” Barbara said, as she pulled the hem of her skirt slightly, and Bao could see she wasn’t wearing underwear

“THEY ARE FULL PSYCHOS!” he thought as he turned away, only to see Steph playing with her breasts and he could see she clearly wasn’t wearing a bra

“Is there any hope?” Cass asked

“Hmm maybe…” Barbara replied, “It depends on the patient…” and they began stroking his face with their feet

Bao continued ignoring them as they tried to get a reaction from him, doing stripteases for him until they were nude as well, caressing his face, chest and even member with their feet but he refused to react

“Well…” Barbara said after 10 minutes “I’m afraid it is stuck in the mud syndrome” she said glumly

“Is there anything we can do?” Cass said

“Yes there is…” Steph replied as she climbed off Bao and went to get something, returning soon and wheeling over a gas cannister

Bao looked at it aghast as he saw the cannister

“NO!!!!” he screamed, remembering how Joker’s laughing gas had snapped the mind of his parents

“Ssshhh don’t worry, it’s perfectly safe” Cass said reassuringly as Steph handed her the facemask which she placed on her face and breathed some in, she then began to giggle and clutched her sides

“HAHAHAHA SHHEHEHEHEE????? SAHAHAHAHFFEEE!!!!!” she said, still having her mental faculties despite the gas. Before Bao could protest the mask was slipped over his face

“NO!!!!!” he snapped, clamping his mouth shut to stop himself from inhaling the gas

“It’s for your own good…” Barbara smirked as Cass, still giggling, sat on a chair opposite him and began using her feet to tickle his feet

“Hhahhahaaha cooohmme oohhnnn Bahahahaaaoooo….” she giggled

“GHGHGMFMFHH!!!!!!” he cried back, adamantly refusing to breathe in

“He’s persistent…” Steph said

“But needs the treatment…” Barbara replied as they each took smilex feathers and began to caress them against his nipples

“GHGHGMGMGHHFFFF!!!!!!!!” Bao groaned

“His face is going blue…” Steph commented

“He’ll be ok, once he opens wide for his medicine”

“GHGMMFMFHFHFHH!!!!!!” Bao shook his head, but then Cass placed her feet against his member

“WAHAHAHAHHAHAHATTT!!!???!!!” he snapped in shock, but then realised to his horror he had now ingested the gas

“NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOOO HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!!!!!!” he cried, trying to stop but it was too late as the gas invaded his body, and he couldn’t stop laughing

“HAHHAHAHAHAHHHAH OHOHOOHO GAHAHAHAHHAD NOHOHOHOOHOOO!!!!!!!” he laughed hysterically, while Cass began moving her feet up and down his shaft

“Good boy… just enjoy it…” she said seductively as Barbara and Steph began kissing his nipples. Unknown to Bao the trio had also added some of Ivy’s pheromones into the gas which worked as an aphrodisiac and making him incredibly horny as well, it didn’t take him long before he came, with Cass quickly giving him another foot job, and another and another in quick succession while Steph and Barbara moved their feet against his face and body as well, while Bao continued to loudly climax over and over until he finally passed out in blissful exhaustion

“Looks like the treatment worked…” Cass grinned “But he’ll need a few more sessions…”

Sometime later…

“Hello dear” Cass grinned as she opened the cell door

“hhehehee heheelllooo…” Bao grinned eagerly

“Are you ready for today’s session?”

“hhahahahaha yyeehhhsss!!!!!” he replied eagerly

“Good…” Cass smiled as she entered, wearing a Wonder Woman outfit “Now then lie down so I can tie you up with my Lasso” she ordered and he obeyed

Barbara meanwhile watched the live feeds of Cass tickling Bao and Steph tickling Tim in their cells

“Hmm” she thought “I’m feeling left out…” then she grinned as she looked to a picture “I think it’s time Nightwing joined our little group…”

To be continued?

“sssshhh… don’t worry… just enjoy it… you’ve fought for so long… now it’s time to let go of all that and love your new place under my feet…”
Wow, it would be a dream come true to hear that from the real Wonder Woman. :woman:

another FANTASTIC story. I love the combo of tickling and feet slowly but surely breaking these guys down!

What's New

9/10/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back