• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Bar Exam Girls

Bla Bla

TMF Poster
I was searching through the web and i found bondage pictures of the girls from The Bar Exam. I guess they do bondage to.

Attachments

• pic17.jpg
    pic17.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 614
Wait a minute....

Hold up...I recognize that room and models. Holy crap....its the same set and girls from the old FM Concepts tickling vid "Please....Don't....Stop....". Thats gotta be an OLD picture...either that or the two work together a lot. The topless one sucked as a tickler....she cared more about making sexy/bitchy faces in the camera....wasnt a bad verbal teaser though....

Well sometimes they shoot more than one style of movie in a single session, especially with fetish films which are each so specific in theme and object of affection. Most vids are only 30-45 minutes long, an hour if you're lucky. A company could pay two models a single flat rate, shoot a foot show video, than do a tickling video directly after, THAN have the revenge of the ticklee for a third and finally some kind of lesbian/bondage/foot worship scenario. FM especially is notorious for doing that, they just release each one far apart from each other so no one really cares to notice. Its more economical that way 😀 LOL

Last edited:
I didnt know that thanks for the info and do you have any pics of that ticking sceen.

What's New

10/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for more tickling videos then you can count!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back